Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

A heavy heart...

Today was a hard day in my PPost I posted that this morning that my FI boss miscarried and I didnt cry but later broke down before work.... I just started working at a daycare with infants from about 5 months to around 22 months and its been going ok getting used to being around so many kids is hard. Today I told the other 2 women that work with me that I was planning to take the 24th of September cause is was going to be my Aerons EDD. I havent really come out and said that I had a MC to them but decided to tell them. I said that I was PG and that the 24th was suppose to be my due date and my FI and I were going to do something speical... One of the ladies said "Your due date?" then looked at me like I was crazy since I would be around 7 1/2 months PG right now and of course am not! I said "yes my due date I was PG and had a MC at almost 7 weeks" she look at me and without skipping a beat she said "Oh you made it sound like you were really pregnant" I said I was really PG and went on to say that she thought that I was really PG then lost the baby. I guess to her my baby wasnt real yet at 7 weeks! My heart dropped more my Aeron Bean was real! Never once since I lost Aeron have I said oh well at least I wasnt REALLY PG JUST ALITTLE PG.... I just wanted to cry and yell at this lady for calling my angel fake! I went on with my day with those words in the back of my head! Is this week over yet?

Re: A heavy heart...

• Options
    I'm sorry your co-worker was insensitive.  It doesn't matter what she or anyone else says.  Aeron was indeed real and will always be your child.
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • Options
    What an awful thing to say! Sad. Aeron is definitely real! I am sorry you had to hear that. (((hugs)))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
    BFP #1 - 04/09/10 -- m/c - 07/02/10 @ 20weeks and 3 days. D&C 07/02/2010 - EDD 11/16/10
    BFP #2 12/17/10 please stick turtle. EDD 8/29/11 - Emergency C-Section 7-2-11. Andrew's journey
    Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Carolee on her BFP! Stick, baby!
    Congratulations to elbandas09, cherylanddoug, tctibbe(MsPegees) and alliejoe for their take home babies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know how you are feeling. Some people just dont understand, I dont think that they are trying to be rude, they are just really unaware of that bond that forms instantly when you are carrying your baby. Unless you have experienced a loss, most women have no clue how to feel or feel sympathy for you. I am so sorry for what they said. Your baby was real, and now he is a real angel.

My Blog

Me:26 PCOS, IR, MTHFR c677t/c677t, arcuate uterus DH:27 4% morphology
    11/2006 Married My DH
    Started trying on Honeymoon
    2009/2009 4 failed clomid cycles, many BFN, PCOS Study
    4/2010 5 rounds of femara resulted in BFP!
    6/2010 Lost our little poppy.
    7/2010 DX: MTHFR C677t/C677t
    2/23/2011 Starting first IUI cycle. Follistim and ovidrel. Fingers crossed...
    First IUI=BFN Second IUI=BFN
    9/2011: IUI 3,4,5,6 BFN
    1/2012 New year New plan... First consult for IVF.
    4/3/2012 First day of our 1st IVF cycle..
    5/16 ER 14R 6M 5F (25+ empty follicles)
    5/19 ET 3dt of 2 grade A 8 cell embabies!!! Stick baby stick
    8dp3dt BFP! Beta#1 12dp3dt 136, #2 14dpt 336, #3 16dpt 845
    6/19/2012 7w HB 131!!! 6/27/2012 8w HB 173
    Baby Delaney is scheduled to be induced Jan 30, 2013!!

imageimageimageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I am so sorry you had to deal with that... People can be so insensitive. Your Aeron was real, and no one can say otherwise! I will keep you in  my prayers.

PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Options
    So sorry that you had to deal with that person's insensitive comments!  Aeron is definitely real.  ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    how awful..i'm so sorry, sometimes people just are insensitive and inconsiderate! HUGS for you:)
    So excited for our little blessing:)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone,,, I just couldnt believe that a women could be so insenitive! I am proud of myself for sticking up for my Aeron! If the subject comes up again am going to stand my ground! Aeron Bean Hall was real and now Aeron is a real angel! Aeron became real the second we found out we were PG! Stupid people and there stupid little brains!
  • Options

People are crazy!!!  Sometimes I can't figure out if they are trying to be helpful and just say the wrong things or if they honestly are that dumb/ mean.

Sorry that she said that to you.  Know that you are a mommy with an angel waiting for you- don't let anyone take that from you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"