Stay at Home Moms

I Know There's Only One More Day...

But I really can't wait 'til this week is over!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I Know There's Only One More Day...

• You and me both, sister. I have a final tonight and one tomorrow and I am DONE. This week has been ridiculously long anyway.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It has been a long week for us as well. This weather here in PA is just really gross. And to make it even more fun- our power went out at 3am this morning leaving me without electricity/AC for 7hrs. that was NOT enjoyable.

And we have been waiting all week as DH is negotiating a new job.  DH finally sealed the deal tonight and is accepting the offer- so that was just a nice way to end the week. He is on his way back from NYC- (he was actually supposed to stay overnight)-  and we are going out tonight after Gisele is in bed to celebrate. :D

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageStacyc625:

It has been a long week for us as well. This weather here in PA is just really gross. And to make it even more fun- our power went out at 3am this morning leaving me without electricity/AC for 7hrs. that was NOT enjoyable.

And we have been waiting all week as DH is negotiating a new job.  DH finally sealed the deal tonight and is accepting the offer- so that was just a nice way to end the week. He is on his way back from NYC- (he was actually supposed to stay overnight)-  and we are going out tonight after Gisele is in bed to celebrate. :D

Woo!  Nice - Congratulations!  Will this involve a move for you or no?

Yuck to the electricity being out - That always throws off my day. 

• Jackson hasn't been sleeping well at night - I'm thinking we may have hit the growth spurt early.

Also, I've had a week of family coming to visit - All separately, of course, as no one gets along - LOL.  So my week's been, plan for them to come, host them, clean up after they leave, get ready for the next set.  Tomorrow's our last visit but it's going to be a do-sie.

Just wanna' sleep! 

• Nah- that is the nice thing about live on the East Coast- all the big cities are right there within 2hrs. DH just needed to meet with all of the big wigs in NYC to finalize the details. He will be working out of an office 30min from home in Wilmington, DE.

The electricity was brutal at night- i couldn't get comfy in the heat. Wasn't as bad after Gisele got up- I did have to explain to her that the TV was broke and she gave me the remote and said 'no mommy, turn on' ~ luckily the power was back on by 1030am.

• Oh I feel you. I used to always LOVE having visitors and over night guests when i was first married. Now it is just a royal pain. When my IL's visit - it is a GUARANTEED 1.5 weeks. And its brutal. Luckily they live 13hrs away and only come down 2x a year.
  • imageStacyc625:
    Oh I feel you. I used to always LOVE having visitors and over night guests when i was first married. Now it is just a royal pain. When my IL's visit - it is a GUARANTEED 1.5 weeks. And its brutal. Luckily they live 13hrs away and only come down 2x a year.

Two times a year.  Ugh. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"