South Florida Babies
Options

Random Thoughts Thursday....

...so why is it that during the week I have to wake up Sophia to get her ready for daycare but on the weekends she wakes up all on her own and earlier just when I have a day to sleep in? Putting her to bed later does not work either! Yeesh.

:)

Next?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Random Thoughts Thursday....

• Options

Ha, that is us totally, Mel! I wake Quinn up every morning at 6:30 to get him ready but on weekends, he is our wake-up call bright and early -- sometimes close to 6am! We've also learned that putting him to bed later just makes him wake up earlier for whatever reason.
    My husband seems to think it is because he knows that it is the weekend and is excited to spend 2 days playing with mommy and daddy.

• Options
    I just don't get it!  The same thing in our house.  I have to wake him up on the weekdays, by no later than 645, but on the weekends he is up by 630.  If I didn't wake him up he would sleep until at least 730.  What gives?  Is it just good 'ol Murphy's Law laughing at us???

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I agree Mel- and why is it when DD sleeps at MIL's house for a break someone mows their lawn at 7am or a Jehovah Witness decides to come knocking? There goes my sleep!

anyone- my random thought-

we are going through budget workshops at work and secretly I daydream if my job was cut next year (2011-2012 fiscal) I could sit and collect unemployment and pull dd out of daycare and stay home with her.....financially by next year we would actually be ahead if I got laid off....that's bad that I think that isn't it??

• Options
    That is me!  I am dragging out of bed during the wk, but come Sat / Sun, I'm wide awake at 7am ready to tackle the day.  LOL  Dh is the same way.  Our theory is that since the wkends are OUR days to do as we please, our bodies are anxious to get started and not waste any time.  LOL
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL I think the kids are all against us.. I left the house at 7:45 this morning and both kids were still sleeping!! This NEVER happens on the weekends.  They are up at 7am on the nose.
  • Options
    My random thought is in line with Hale's... I got a new boss, and I hear through the grapevine that he's analyzing the whole department and will be "cleaning house" as necessary.  I keep joking that my job is safe up until my FMLA is over.  I secretly hope that I too get laid off so I can be w/ babies longer... even if only a couple of months before I find another job.  : (
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageHaleakala:

secretly I daydream if my job was cut next year (2011-2012 fiscal) I could sit and collect unemployment and pull dd out of daycare and stay home with her.....financially by next year we would actually be ahead if I got laid off....that's bad that I think that isn't it??

You read my mind! As worried as I was re: last week's lay offs a big part of me would have welcomed it. I thought it was the pregnancy talking. Glad I am not alone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My random thought is soo not baby related: I love the movie Chocolat and find it incredibly sexy.
  • Options

jumping in late here. My son let me sleep until 9am this morning so no complaints there. We have been running around like crazy people so I think that helped lol.

My random thought. As thrilled as I am to be making a gorgeous baby boy I got sad last night for a few minutes. Not because this is our last...because god willing I would like one more (but we'll see how things go after 2...I may lose my mind) but because if we go one more time and I have a girl she will not have a sister. I love my sister to death and can't imagine life without her. Knowing me I will prob get twin boys if we try one more time....then I will just know god wants me to be all gray by the time I am 35 :)

I know I am getting WAY ahead of myself but it was a random thought :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"