Alabama Babies

Crazy Strange Dreams!

I have the weirdest, most realistic dreams when I am pregnant and I think they are even stranger this pregnancy.  Last night, I found myself sitting straight up in bed and staring at Jim like he was crazy b/c I was dreaming that there was some kind of liquid pouring off the top of the 4 posters of our bed into his mouth.  I kept trying to make sense of it...I must have stared at him for the longest time...then I was just about to turn the light on and ask him what he was doing when I finally woke up and realized I was dreaming.  My dreams go on and on and on all night and they just feel so real!  Crazy!  Anyone else?

Re: Crazy Strange Dreams!

• I remember dreaming that I was being chased by a tornado made entirely out of Pepsi cans! It didn't even sound like a tornado...it sounded like a bag of empty cans rustling! LOL!
  • Oh yes! My 'favorite' was the one where I dreamed 40 foot worms were coming out of cracks in the walls of my parents' house like giant snakes...it was like a bad disaster movie. LOL..
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't remember any specific ones now, but I had them too!

But I dream crazy stuff even not pg Stick out tongue

• I remember having crazy ones when I was pregnant too, although I can't remember any specifics anymore...maybe I should have wrote them down just so I could have a good laugh later lol :)
  • I have had really crazy dreams like I couldn't bf the baby so I left him at home alone (b/c I couldn't feed him he didn't need anyone with him I guess) and went camping. Then we had to leave the camping/hiking trip early b/c I couldn't find anyone to go feed him (formula) that could get in the house without a key. And all I was worried about was that Wal-Mart was the only place that had clothes small enough to fit him but all they had was summer clothes so he was going to freeze. Yea it was crazy.

Then last night I dreamed my boss was trying to buy me a crib off of Ebay and I was trying to figure out how to tell him I didn't want a crib off of Ebay without being rude.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"