Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Officially joining you ladies

I miscarried today at 7 weeks.  However, I have been in miscarriage limbo since last Wednesday and I can honestly say this has been one of the worst weeks of my life.

I really only had symptoms for like a week (slight nausea, hot flashes and insomnia).  Took a HPT on 7/2 and it was positive.  The doctor confirmed on the 7/7.  I spotted from 7/5 til 7/10 and then it stopped.  My doctor said it was old blood.

Then, like an idiot, I went and got a pedicure last wednesday and used a vibrating chair.  Started spotting that night and never stopped.  It was heavy that Thursday but only brown blood.  I called my doctor who said she was more concerned about the spotting from 7/5 til 7/10. That pissed me off as I told her about it at the time.

Well, they do a blood test last Friday.  I should be 6 weeks but HCG onlh 1578.  They do ultrasound and sack but no baby.  Tell me I could be earlier than I think and that the baby could be viable or I will miscarry.  I read all these posts where people were bleeding and HCG is low and baby is ok so I had hope.  I have an ob-gyn appointment set up for 8/2 but lost the baby today. 

So many thoughts.  I know the baby probably stopped developing a whiile ago but part of me thinks its my carelessness in using that chair.  I also had a UTI when I first found out I was pregnant and took 5 days of pregnancy safe anti-biotics.  I would never forgive myself if it died because of my carelessness.

I am joining weight watchers today cause I am on the plumpish side and want to be healthy for another baby.  I just feel so sorry for this little being who will never know life or us and I will never know them.    Sorry, I will get over it.

The worst part is I keep on thinking that maybe its jsut a blood clot and Im still pregannt.  Funny how hope is so slow to fade away. 

I

Re: Officially joining you ladies

• ((hugs)) so sorry that you are having to join this board.
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  Please don't beat yourself up with guilt. :(

DD born 07/2011 DD due 11/18/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss.

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm so sorry.  I truly doubt that either the vibrations or the UTI had anything to do with this.  Please don't blame yourself.

Best wishes to you. 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • first off..do NOT blame yourself..it was nothing you did..the vibrating chair couldn't have done any harm...I'm so sorry you have to be here, but we are here for you:( ((BIG HUGS))
    So excited for our little blessing:)
  • My doctor also assured me the chair did nothing.  But then why did I start spotting that day?  I will wonder about this for the rest of my life. 

Im also 33 and dont have years left to try.  For years, I wasnt interested and now it feels like time is just going by.  Now I have to wait for my period and then try again.  Meanwhile, my eggs are getting older.  I almost think that maybe my eggs aren't vaible anymore and this will be my one and only time been pregnant.

Sorry, this is still fresh. 

• So sorry for your loss..Don't beat yourself up ypu did NOTHING wrong!

Big hugs!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekj7:

My doctor also assured me the chair did nothing.  But then why did I start spotting that day?  I will wonder about this for the rest of my life. 

Im also 33 and dont have years left to try.  For years, I wasnt interested and now it feels like time is just going by.  Now I have to wait for my period and then try again.  Meanwhile, my eggs are getting older.  I almost think that maybe my eggs aren't vaible anymore and this will be my one and only time been pregnant.

Sorry, this is still fresh. 

I truly think it was probably just a bad, horrible coincendence.  I didn't even know I wasn't supposed to use the vibrating chair until I was about 30 weeks with J, when a manicurist told me not to.  He was born a preemie, but I don't correlate the two.  Please don't feel guilty.  It's very easy to try and find something to blame, but you did nothing wrong.   My mother had me at 33, after 2 losses, and I was her last chance at a healthy pregnancy.  33 is still pretty young.  Anyway, I just wanted to tell you my thoughts and prayers are with you. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"