Military Families

Dear... Vents! Post them!

Dear Colorado Technical University:

You suck at GI bill. I called two months ago and asked why you hadn't enrolled me with the VA, and you had a legit answer. So WHY when I call today was I notified that it was NEVER done?

You suck,

The girl that can't pay your rediculously high school bills.

Re: Dear... Vents! Post them!

• Dear person I was talking to in BRU,

Dont effing tell me I can't miss DH when hes deployed because "I knew what I was getting in for". 

Love the person who wanted to punch you

Dear my civilian friends,

Quit acting like you know it all about the military lifestlye when you aren't in it.  We don't have free health insurance.  We pay for it in different ways then just with money.  Oh hey, one way is having DH go off to war.  Also, Quite telling me we shouldn't have conceived DS because we knew he would end up deploying eventually.

urgh.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageDuckLover:

Dear person I was talking to in BRU,

Dont effing tell me I can't miss DH when hes deployed because "I knew what I was getting in for". 

Quit acting like you know it all about the military lifestlye when you aren't in it.  We don't have free health insurance.  We pay for it in different ways then just with money.  Oh hey, one way is having DH go off to war.  Also, Quite telling me we shouldn't have conceived DS because we knew he would end up deploying eventually.

urgh.

AGREED!!!

Just because you happen to fall in love with someone in the Military, everyone thinks you should have no life and never have kids or miss your loved ones.  SCREW YOU PEOPLE!!!  Yes I know the sacrifice and thats just what you do what you love and marry someone.  If one more person tells me you should have waited to have LO or you knew he was leaving eventually, blah blah blah,  Im going to punch them in the face!

Sorry about the vent, but appearently that hit a nerve!!

• Loading the player...
  • Dear DH,

Please realize I am not being lazy, I just have literally felt like crap all week. Quit making me feel bad about it!

Love, Renc

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear my married couple facebook friends,

you know that writing on each other's walls allows everyone to read it.  stop being so mushy. it was kinda cute at first but 5x's a day is annoying. we know you love and miss each other. send a private message already.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Dear non married single friends,

Please quit implying my brain ran off and died when I became a SAHM and wife. My house is clean, my laundry is done, and my kids are well taken care of. You still live at home and are trying to "find" yourself. F*ck off.

Love, your ever so tolerant friend

• Dear DH,

A few things...going to the grocery store is not quality alone time.I might not have the kids but 3/4 the store doses and I always end up behind the couple who are groping in every isle and in front of the mom with the kid screaming at the top of their lungs for cookies...plus all those smells make me want to yak!  Next, it is cute when you say you have a craving here and there but when its everyday and there is no room for me to eat anything I am wanting its just silly and annoying.Okay I'm done.I love you.

Your overly hormonal wife.

Dear Bad Mom at Missula theater camp,

You have three kids,I have three kids...I get it can be hard. If you can't handle them all in public figure something out.

You lost the middle one the 1st day,poor tike.When we are out my one year old is in my arms or in a stroller he is never more than an arms lenght away,take note.

2nd day you left him unattended with you 6yo as he ran around the lunch area sticking his fingers in the other kids food.You 6yo is not a qualifed babysitter for your one year old.My 8yo holds her brother while I go to the bathroom,or such, but I do not expect her to care for him for extended periods of time.When I called you on leaving them alone, you said you left because you didn't want to offend everyone by breastfeeding...it's not offensive to BF,but if it was, it would be far less offending to BF than it is to have your kids grubby fingers in my kids food!

You have a newborn...just cause she is sleeping in her car seat dosen't meen you can leave her where ever and leave the room or the building!

These are your kids, mother up!

Sincerly,

Wishin' slapin' some sense into you wasn't illegal

• imageKRISTA555:

Dear my married couple facebook friends,

you know that writing on each other's walls allows everyone to read it.  stop being so mushy. it was kinda cute at first but 5x's a day is annoying. we know you love and miss each other. send a private message already.

ahhhhhhhhhhh omg i LVOE ur DD's hair bow, i just bought a cute hat with a big flower for my LO thats due in october :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageKRISTA555:

ahhhhhhhhhhh omg i LOVVVVE ur DD's hair bow!!!  this pics adorable!!! i just bought a cute hat with a big flower for my LO thats due in october :) 

• oopss sorry for the double post above

Dear a$$hole that i rent from off post... THANKS FOR NOTHING... we supposedly have lawn care "included" in our rent, yeah our lawns been mowed once since the 6 months we've been here... the door upstairs, STILL not fixed...

and worst of all when i call to have the paint for the babies room "approved" you tell me "ohhhh congrats on the baby, but we'd rather you NOT paint any room in the house, oh but you can decorate!!!!"  GEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS.... guess who won't be renewing their lease in Februaruy, cause i'd really like to feel like i'm in a home....even while renting

again thanks for nothing

• imageAEOW13:
    imageDuckLover:

urgh.

AGREED!!!

Just because you happen to fall in love with someone in the Military, everyone thinks you should have no life and never have kids or miss your loved ones.  SCREW YOU PEOPLE!!!  Yes I know the sacrifice and thats just what you do what you love and marry someone.  If one more person tells me you should have waited to have LO or you knew he was leaving eventually, blah blah blah,  Im going to punch them in the face!

totally agree! I feel like this is the story of my life! I can't even comment too much on this, cause it'll make me upset!!!...We're obviously aware our husband's are in the military and still made these choices, so do these people think that pointing it out, we're going to say wholeheartedly  "ooooh, I never thought that he won't be home for my LOs birth, my birthday, our anniversary, LO's first holidays! Wow, we really should've thought about that one! Thanks for bringing that to my attention"...those btches...

• Dear "The Navy" In general,

i hate that most of the emails I recieve from my DH are complaining how he doesn't even have time to sleep, eat and email, nevermind relaxing and enjoying a movie.  Thanks for remodeling that nice entertainment room on the boat with every kind of video game system possible, every movie possible and huge tv's, but I'd love it if you can give him some time to relax there! It makes me feel like crap that I can't do anything to help him : (  

And if you could let me email him pictures! That'd be a super plus ! I'd even be willing to pay for my health insurance!! Wink

sincerely,

hormonal wife

• imagelifestooshort128:
    imageAEOW13:
    imageDuckLover:

urgh.

AGREED!!!

totally agree! I feel like this is the story of my life! I can't even comment too much on this, cause it'll make me upset!!!...We're obviously aware our husband's are in the military and still made these choices, so do these people think that pointing it out, we're going to say wholeheartedly  "ooooh, I never thought that he won't be home for my LOs birth, my birthday, our anniversary, LO's first holidays! Wow, we really should've thought about that one! Thanks for bringing that to my attention"...those btches...

Totally agree with all of these. I get this from my SISTER no less. Well gee, if I could choose the man I was going to fall in love with do you think it would have been someone who was absent for more that half of our marriage and probably not be their for the birth of our baby. Do you think I would choose to live in a country other than the one of my birth away from friends and family while pregnant? No I love my DH soldier and there is nothing that can change that.

• imagekpadilla80:
    imageKRISTA555:

ahhhhhhhhhhh omg i LVOE ur DD's hair bow, i just bought a cute hat with a big flower for my LO thats due in october :) 

Aw thank you! I got it at Wal-Mart, believe it or not! Look in the infant clothing section for the rack with hair bows. It came with a light pink one too. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"