Stay at Home Moms
Options

WAHM

If you are a work at home mom what exactly do you do for work?  I would love to work from home but I have no idea how to get into it or where to start.  Has anyone had success with any online companies?  Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!  TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WAHM

• Options
    I work part time from home (about 15 hours) and get to set my own hours.  I work for a law firm and I am in the I.T. department doing networking.  I have been with my company for 7 years now.  They usually don't offer working part time from home, but I told them that either I would be doing that or I would be a full time SAHM.  They bent the rules for me and I am happy they did.  It is nice to have some extra $$.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I bake cakes and candies out of my house. I have recently found myself very busy and I'm wondering if this was a good idea. I'm having the same guilt I would have if I were working at the hospital full time, I don't have as much time as I would like with them.  I'll have to cut back, it took off way faster than I expected!

Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I make pretty good money doing all my work on the computer blogging and marketing for others plus I'm a freelance designer. Here are some good examples of plans that work and how to get into it. Takes some time at first to set up a plan but after a short while it pretty much runs itself.

Self Earning Moms:

Moms Income:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"