South Florida Babies
Options

Someone needs to stop me..

I have now eaten 4 oranges today.. I have no idea why they taste so good but they do and they are not coming back up.. Is it horrible that I am planning on eating another one in an hour? (and I don't have anymore after that) :)  I mean its an orange not a cookie..

Re: Someone needs to stop me..

• Options

Eat away! I totally craved citrus when I was pregnant with Quinn and did the same thing. I was obsessed with oranges, grapefruit, lemons, OJ, etc. I even went so far as to buy citrus scented body wash and lotions because I even craved the smell.
    Enjoy your oranges :-)

• Options

I don't know why but an orange sounds so good right now! Even better than a cookie...lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why do we need to stop you?! Dude...if they were Big Macs we would have to have a talk but oranges? LOL. Eat away!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ha!  That's funny because I'm on my third 10oz bottle of OJ for the day and was just thinking the same thing :)
  • Options

They are sooo yummy..

Thanks Mel.. Lets not go there with the big macs.. LOL

• Options

imageMellyMelB:
    Why do we need to stop you?! Dude...if they were Big Macs we would have to have a talk but oranges? LOL. Eat away!

I'm with Mel on this one... that is a very healthy snack.  Enjoy.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLizC78:

Lets not go there with the big macs.. LOL

:::evil laugh::: You know I had to.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sounds very healthy.  At least it's not an entire, family-sized box of mac-n-cheese that you're having for lunch (yes I was doing that last month).  
  • Options
    that's funny because I craved oranges and orange juice like a mad women my 2nd trimester.  I just could not get enough!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"