Oklahoma Babies

Norman TTC

Okay so I live in Norman and DH and I are TTC. We've been married 2 amazing months and are ready to move on to the next step of having our own kids. I work fulltime and we both go to school. He also has a 4 year old daughter from his previous marriage so we kind of already have our hands full. Nonetheless, we are so ready! Anyone out there in the same boat? Or similar? 
IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Norman TTC

• I live in Norman and my husband and I are also TTC!  I would suggest using Fertility Friend...you can use the link in my siggy.  It has lots of great info and tutorials.  GL!!  Smile
    Married June 13, 2009 BFP August 20, 2010 It's a BOY! May 2, 2011 my blog Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi!  I live in OKC; my husband and I will be married for 3 years in August and are TTC #1. We both are very interested in our careers and have a lot of things going on BUT we want one and we want it bad! lol.

Are you guys doing grad work at OU? I have some friends there in the Comm PHD program.

GL!

~To whom much is given much is required~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers ~Married August 24, 2007~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"