Blended Families

Help Please!!

Ok, so my DH gets his kids for 3 non-consecutive weeks out of the summer. We also get them every other weekend. Right now we are on week #2 of summer vacation and BM called DH's cell phone last night and left a nasty message saying that if he had to work while we have the kids there is no reason he should even get them. It is in the CO that DH gets them for the 3 weeks. No where in the CO does it say that he can't have them if he has to work. So basically what happens is I am at work from 8-5:30 and DH leaves to go to work at 1:30pm and gets home around 10:30pm. During the few hours between when I get home from work and when DH leaves for work the kids are with my mom (their maw-maw as they call her). Is BM in the right saying that she doesn't have to let him have his 3 weeks if DH has to work? Would she get a contempt charge for denying our 3 weeks considering they are in the calendar by May 1st?

TIA

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 44 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some brown hair.

Re: Help Please!!

• She can't deny him the kids because he has to work. She's being absurd.

my read shelf:
    Erin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I didn't think so but it is just one of those things with her. She has already taken the kids before and refused our visits. She kept them from DH and I for 4 months. The only thing the judge did was give her a slap on the back of the hand and say that she has to follow the CO. I just wonder if she does this would she get in trouble?
    BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 44 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some brown hair.
  • Loading the player...
  • Lots of parents work?!?!?! Why on earth would that have anything to do with his parenting time? It's not like he is out of town. He sees his children around work like the millions of other working parents.
  • imageNikkiJ19:
    Lots of parents work?!?!?! Why on earth would that have anything to do with his parenting time? It's not like he is out of town. He sees his children around work like the millions of other working parents.

Honestly Nikki, I have no clue. BM is crazy. As my DH says she lives in her own world and we just visit it. BM lets the kids watch wrestling, play call of duty, play wrestling games, but if DH does it she flips out on him. She even tried to say that I am not their mother so I should not be able to take them out unless DH is there with me. I am supposed to just sit at home with them and if my DS needs something from the store I am supposed to wait to go get it once DH gets home. I just don't know anymore. I don't know where to turn so I was really hoping that you ladies would have some advice for me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"