Two Under 2
Options

anyone get pregnant w/o having any fertile signs?

I'm almost 16wks PP w/ no period but I'm BF'ing & have PCOS, so no suprise there.  I've been feeling pretty crappy lately & DH is convinced I'm pregnant again.  I'm thinking not so much since I didn't have any EWCM or anything to indicate I was every even fertile since DD was born.  I took a test last night before bed just to see & it was negative, although I know if it were early taking the test in the morning would've been better.  I'm still pretty sure I'm not but curious if anyone had gotten pregnant w/o seeing any normal fertile signs. 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: anyone get pregnant w/o having any fertile signs?

• Options
    lkf041lkf041 member
    My only advice is to take another test in a few days.  With #2 we were trying for 3 months and the month I got pregnant happens to be the only month with no postive OPK... go figure:)  Obvs I did O, just had no real signs and must have missed it with the tests. 
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I got pregnant 3 months pp while breastfeeding and never having a period at all. I had no idea and no signs. It's possible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday, DS is 7 months old.

My first 'sign': baby movement.

So don't be like me and wait until you're like 4 months along or something...if you think you could be KU test again in a few days.

I don't know if I didn't have any symptoms at all or if I didn't notice them but yeah, DH and I are pretty shocked. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    I got pregnant about 3 1/2 months after birth and was breastfeeding exclusively and I did NOT get my period before hand. However, as your uterus continues to shrink and your body continues to adjust you can have period like symptoms for about two months before you actually get it again. Maybe you're just getting it again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"