Pregnant after 35

New to the Bump

Hi,

I am a 36 year old---will be 37 in December----working Mom expecting my 2nd child in Feb 2011. I also have an almost 2 year old son. I am home from work nauseated today---so thought I'd check out the sites for Moms my age. I am doing well other than the nausea. I wasn't nauseated with my son's pregnancy at all. I wonder if I'm having a girl this time?

I am craving baked Cheetos and strawberries almost every day. The last pregnancy all I wanted to eat was corn dogs and cranberry juice and limes. Too bad I can not just crave something really great for me. I also have a strong aversion to meat right now of any kind.

Thought I'd just introduce myself. I was out of work for 3 months prior to my last son was born due to groin pain (I have round ligament varicose veins), so I fully expect that I will be a regular on here in a few months since I anticipate being out of work again----I am already having some pain in the groin.

I go for my nuchal translucency test next Friday---I'm kind of freaked out about it.

Take care everyone,

Re: New to the Bump

• congratulations and welcome! I hope your groin pain doesn't come back too soon. Cheerios sound so good. I can't have cereal due to Gestational Diabetes so fruit and cereal sounds amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and congrats! I wasn't nauseated when I was pregnant with my son 3 years ago, but I had real bad nausea during the 1st tri of this preg. It is indeed a girl :) Good luck with NT!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"