Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Just a mini emote session

My closest girlfriend IRL is 6 weeks pregnant this week.  Her m/s hit suddenly this week as it was supposed to.  She had to go to the ER yesterday because she couldn't stop vomiting and she couldn't keep water down so they had to give her fluids.  She told us tonight when she and her husband came over to hang out with us for a quiet evening.

I felt really bad that she had to experience that and I hated her looking so ill and uncomfortable tonight when she visited.  She is thrilled to be pregnant but I can understand that it must have been scary and stressful.  However, at the same time, my heart hurts.  I would have been 12 weeks and we would have been pg buddies.  I want so badly to be that ferociously vomiting person who can't keep anything down yet knows that her pregnancy is going as it is supposed to.

Thanks, that's all. 

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just a mini emote session

• Options
    elisbuelisbu member
    Isn't it funny that when you are worried about your pregnancy you wish for m/s (I never had it, and all my books said m/s is a 'good sign' I should have known) but if your pregnancy is going along fine you hate m/s????
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I remember wishing for m/s so that I would know everything was ok. But I would think that what your BFF had to go through would be scary and awful. I'm sorry you have a constant reminder of your pregnancy. I know how hard it is to constantly be around pregnant ladies. ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"