Connecticut Babies

Mommy and Me play groups in Fairfield County

I'm looking for any Mommy and Me groups in the Fairfield County area.  I am moving to Trumbull from Colorado in 2 weeks and am expecting a baby boy at the end of July.  I would love to meet other pregnant and/or new moms in the area. 

Re: Mommy and Me play groups in Fairfield County

• You can see if the hospital you will be delivering at has any new mom groups.  I know Danbury Hospital has one.  Will you be a SAHM?  You can look into joining your local MOMS Club.  It's a great way to meet other moms.  You could also look at meetup.com.  If you like to work out you can do Stroller Strides.  I go to the one in Danbury - not sure if there's one closer to you but you can look on their website.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I live nearby in Shelton and will be having my first in December. I don't know of any Mommy and Me groups around but I'd be interested in meeting up at some point.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the pregnancy!!  I would love to touch base with other new moms.  I'm even down to talk pregnancy since you're due in December?!  Hahahaha...I just love spending time with good people and moving to a new state is a little intimidating?!  I'm moving to Trumbull next week.  Let me know if you are interested in meeting up or something...
  • Hey there... I sent you a private reply the other day but I have no idea if you received it. I can't figure out how to check to see if I have any messages so wasn't sure if you knew either. Anyhow, I hope you have a successful move. I look forward to meeting you and any other mommies. So let me know when you're all settled in and we can get together.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I live in Stratford and have a 9 week old son. I am interested in meeting other moms for playdates and/or walks.  If anyone is interested, please PM me.
    Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hey, I'm interested but don't know how to check to see if I received any PM's. Can anyone tell me how?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hahahahaha...I feel ya CTmommy29!  I found PM's under "My Bump" then looked under "Friends" and found "Messages" under there.  I sent you a PM so you should have something in your inbox.  Talk to you soon!!
  • Hello, Hopefully you have already delivered or are getting close. This has been such a hot humid summer. I am due early October and would love to meet other pregnant and or new moms. I live in Fairfield, very close to Trumbull.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"