Adoption
Options

dr. appointment update

Thanks ladies for all your support!

The appointment went great. I got to hear her heart beat and she wiggled around too. The doc. is awesome so on board with adoption it was nice to hear that we would have someone on our side at the hospital since the case worker wont be here until she leave the hospital. They have set a date of monday morning 12 am. We had hoped it was earlier but understand that its best for baby if we wait. mom will be 39 weeks on monday so they are comfortable to do it. They did another membrane stripping so she might come earlier but she is really hang in there. she was still only  diolated 1 cent. and her cervix has not dropped. but he said her head is poised and ready right at the door. its nice ot know the end is in sight just a few more days. We dont regret waiting it out here we have been able to spend sometime with birthmom which has been nice. and I know i am getting lots more sleep here than at home. I will keep you all posted.

Proud Momma of our daughter Charlie! She found her forever home August 2010 Hope to be the proud momma of #2 in July

Re: dr. appointment update

• Options
    I know Monday can't get here soon enough!  I'm glad everything is going well!  Try to enjoy the rest of the week!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options
    hway24hway24 member
    It must be relieving to know you have a date set! Try to enjoy the weekend!!
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"