Upstate NY Babies
Options

Evan and I are going on a date Saturday morn

The only thing is...it starts with getting his hair cut. Then we're going to go shopping for a while and even have some lunch if he's up for it. I'm excited to have some one-on-one time with my little guy!! Since the baby was born he and DH have been attached at the hip...I need to earn some lovin points back!! ha!

Re: Evan and I are going on a date Saturday morn

• Options
    Have fun, enjoy this time!
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Awww, that sounds like fun!!  Enjoy!
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    good for you!! have fun with your little man!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    Sounds like a great date!  Does he not do well with haircuts?
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options

He does the best when DH hold him and I cut his hair...BUT, DH refuses to hold him for that long and he really needs to hold him tightly which he doesn't do either. So I have to take him somewhere...we've only been once before and I had to bear hug him while he bawled. : (

So after that I took him to run around the bookstore and buy him stuff to make up for it.

• Options
    We ended up having to take Justin to a place specifically for kids last time we had his hair done.  The barber shops wouldn't do it when he was screaming.  At the kids' place they do.  The hairdresser was like "do you want me to show you how to hold him down?"  My response was "sure."  Gosh, I am a mean Mama!!   He survived though and he sure did look cute with his new cut ;o)
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah - I take him to a kids place too...but he was the only one screaming, haha! I don't mind holding him down either...it's like ripping off a band aid - why do it slow and painful, when you can do it fast and get it over with? Same thing with CIO, skydiving, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"