Preemies

diaper ?

My DD is still in newborn diapers and sleeping from around 10 to 5.  When I go to change her in the morning her diaper looks like it's about to bust!  Luckily, it's not leaking but I wonder if there are any overnight diapers in size newborn.  I haven't been able to find any in newborn or even size 1. 

Anybody else dealing with this or anything similar?

TIA!

image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: diaper ?

• i just went up a size and used those for overnight.  in stores, i've only found overnights in size 4 and 5, but you can order overnight 3's from amazon.  that's the smallest i've found them.
  • Pampers makes an overnight diaper in size 1.  It's called Pampers Baby Dry and says on the box it's good for up to 12 hours.  I haven't tried them yet, but I'm tempted.  DH changes her in the night and I hate having to wake him up for those changes.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerhabel:
    Pampers makes an overnight diaper in size 1.  It's called Pampers Baby Dry and says on the box it's good for up to 12 hours.  I haven't tried them yet, but I'm tempted.  DH changes her in the night and I hate having to wake him up for those changes.

Thanks, we'll have to try these.  I didn't want to change her in the night, because I knew it would just wake her up.  I seriously doubt my party baby would go back to sleep!

Like the PP, I had also thought about trying the next size up and seeing how that worked.  I might try that first. 

Thanks to both!

• I would also suggest just going up a size for nighttime.  :)
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• I didn't realize those Baby Dry's were good overnight! I usually just went up a size, too. Now that DD's grown into size 3 full-time, we haven't had too many leaks, and I don't use overnight diapers. I have noticed that the Swaddlers seem to wick a bit when they get super wet. 
  • I too recommend going up 1 size for night time.  That should do the trick.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageSweets2005:
    I would also suggest just going up a size for nighttime.  :)

I did this and I used Pampers Baby Dry.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thanks everyone!  I tried going up a size last night and size 1 swallowed her!!  The diaper was almost up to her underarms!  I'll have to check on the pampers baby dry and see how big they'll be on her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"