TTC after 35
Options

was that a joke?

I received an email from someone claiming to be from The Bump and that they were interested in running my TTC story/journey/etc. etc.  And to make sure I included a few pictures of me and the hubs.

I didn't respond, because I think it's spam - cuz I'm like that...anyone else have anything similar?  

Hmm 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: was that a joke?

• Options
    No, I got that too a few weeks ago.  We're not "out" about TTCing, so not really keen on having my mug up on the front page.

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options

Oh good kiki, I'm glad someone else got it too...we're not 'out' either.   Smile

But, I'm glad to know it wasn't spam....I guess I need to not be sooo paranoid.   LOL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, targeted spam, maybe, but not real spam... lol, now I'm thinking of Monty Python!  "There's not much spam in it..."

I'll admit I thought it was weird to get the email too... 

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• Options

HAHAHA...yes...Monty Python!! 

• Options
    whoa...sorry for the HUGE pic!   LOL!
  • Options
    Nobody loves me enough to send me an email like that, even if targeted spam!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've never gotten one of those. But I would think the same thing that you do about It being scam.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not cool like that. Nobody wants to interview me. LOL You should feel honored, with all the people on here and you were chosen. :)
  • Options

Oh believe me...I'm sooo not cool like that...and I can't imagine what I would even write to explain my TTC story.  They would have to bleep out all the eff bombs and other 'choice' words I use to describe this ridiculous TTC ride I've been on!  (no, really...I'm not THAT bitter)

• Options
    jcathjcath member
    Man I love me some SpamALot.  I got the same email about two weeks ago, I don't have much good to say about TTC so I ignored
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I want a collector's edition can of spam!  If they were going to offer that as incentive for telling my TTC story... well, then... then I might talk!  :P

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"