Pre-School and Daycare
Options

My 3y/o is totally into Baby Einstein again!

Griffin has been asking to watch Baby Einstein the past few nights.... out of nowhere!  He used to watch it a lot as a baby (it was the only thing we let him watch... DVDs)... he loved it back then.

It's so funny to watch him watching it now- b/c he's CRACKING UP at certain parts now - finding all this humor in it that he never understood before!

My babies aren't even that into it!

Re: My 3y/o is totally into Baby Einstein again!

• Options
    DD loves her Baby Einstein DVDs. She cracks up at the puppets all the time. Its so funny :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    K was never into it as a baby, so it's good to know she may finally want to watch those DVDs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My kids are almost 6 and 10 and they will both still watch Baby Einstein videos, even the ones for really little kids like Baby Mozart.  The 10 year old never asks to watch them, but if DS does put one on, she'll hang around and watch too.

It's true that they "get" the funny stuff in the puppet shows that they didn't get at a younger age.  And, my kids like to watch the "extra" with the stuff in different languages, too, which was never too appealing when they were little.

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"