Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

for those of you who have had AF(tm)i

What was it like?  I have had cramping for 3 days and really honestly nothing but very light spotting... everything I have read is it was really heavy for most... anybody else in the same boat as I am

BFP #1 04/05/10 EDD 12/11/10 Missed M/C 7w found out at 12w5d You're so missed LO BFP #2 11/27/10 EDD 08/07/11.. Diagnosed with IC 03/17/11 Cerclage put in place 03/21/11 Madilynn Mae born 7/26/11

Re: for those of you who have had AF(tm)i

• Options
    BlakeGBlakeG member
    From what I've read and just from my time on this board it can either be very heavy, or very light.  I had spotting for 2 days before my first AF and then its was heavier with more clots once it really started.  The odd thing for me is that I had virtually no cramps compared to my normal AF.
    Natural BFP - 2/13/10, Natural M/C - 3/9/10 (Missed m/c found at 8wks 4days) Prenatal B/W shows I'm a Beta Thal carrier & so is DH. Onto IVF w/PGD... Jan 2011 - IVF #1 - C/P Mar 2011 - IVF #2 - Day 5 PGD, no ET, 5 snow babies May 2011 - FET #1 - BFP!! Twins!!! 2/9/12 - Our precious miracles arrived! Baby A 7lbs 13oz & Baby B 5lbs 13oz
  • Options

the cramps have been miserable... I usually get them in my back and down my quads... and my back has felt like someone has had it in a vice grip for 3 days...

my periods while on the pill (of course that was like 10 yrs) were always light never needed more than a liner... this one is a bit like that so who knows

BFP #1 04/05/10 EDD 12/11/10 Missed M/C 7w found out at 12w5d You're so missed LO BFP #2 11/27/10 EDD 08/07/11.. Diagnosed with IC 03/17/11 Cerclage put in place 03/21/11 Madilynn Mae born 7/26/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

MW told me that it was totally normal for AF to be no more than some spotting, especially if there isn't a lot of time between the end of the bleeding from the m/c and AF.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options

my cramps were pretty light but the bleeding was heavy. Before the BFP AF was average 2-3days long. This one was 7days which I believe is normal PP.

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• Options
    i had spotting on one day, then nothing the next day but got my monthly migraine and had some cramping/gassiness. then had normal AF, 34 days post d&c. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had cramps and PMS for a good 3 weeks before AF finally decided to join the party. It was really, really heavy for the first couple days. The cramps were almost as bad as the cramps I had during the m/c.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have been having a lot of ovulation/PMS-type feelings for a while but I'm still waiting for AF 28 days after my m/c.  Heck, my FF chart hasn't even given me ovulation CH's yet!
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I started cramping two days before AF came then went straight into heavy bleeding for 2-3 days with severe cramping. I called my doctor and he said that its normal (I was mostly freaked out because there seemed to be more tissue than normal but he said that is expected sometimes). I'm allergic to midol and anything like that so I have been taking the rest of my vicodin I got. Hopefully AF is going to decrease within the next day or two.
    Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"