Houston Babies

Good gift idea?

I'm trying to do some holiday shopping ahead of time this year (insert laughter here.)

I know most people probably already have the little crayon roll ups, but even if you had that, would you still think this is a good gift?

Crayon Wallet with notepad

Re: Good gift idea?

• PAGASPAGAS member

My aunt made F something similar.  It is a tote bag, the exact size of coloring books, with an external pocket divided into 8 sections for crayons.  We use it all the time.

I would like the wallet better if it had a handle of some sort.  It's cute!

Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • I think it's a really great (and practical) gift.  We'd totally use something like that, especially once Bella is old enough to sit in church with us.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's great.  Even if they had one it would be a good back up.  Love gifts like this.
  • Looks awesome to me

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love things like that...are you gonna sew some/sell some? Wink
  • We would love this...especially for travelling! Right now her crayons are in a big plastic box and get thrown all over the floor!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageKelleyA:
    I love things like that...are you gonna sew some/sell some? Wink

Way cute!  I love stuff like this.  I need to give more presents like this because you know you don't have to worry about them having the same thing (most of the time).

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • I'd buy it in a heartbeat.  Love it.

Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • glad to see it's bumpie approved!  I think I'm going to pair it with a personalized notepad and call Christmas done with!

Kelley - I wish I could sew something like this.  But between the nursery DIY and knitting projects for the holidays I have lined up, I might get them done by the time the kids start going to college!

Katie - I like the tote bag idea as well, but I have just a crayon roll up that I love because I can just throw it in my purse when we're going out to eat.

• I LOVE this idea!  I think it is so cute, and I love the notebook holder, too. I know that would love to get this as a gift, so I think this is a super gift for mamas of little ones :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PS ~ I *might* or might not steal this as a Christmas gift idea for people in my life.  MIght being the key word.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"