Houston Babies

3 year old birthday party?

Hi, where in Houston have you had or gone to fun 3 year old brithday parties?  My DD's friends are all having their parties at little gym or wonderwild. I am looking for a new unique place for her birthday.  we live in the loop as do most of the other kids we want to invite.  I have a 3 week old at home so definitely want to have it somewhere other than our house!  Thanks for your ideas! 

Re: 3 year old birthday party?

• How many kids would you invite?  That was a big factor for us.

-- Pump It Up

-- Jump Extreme Fun Zone

-- Various museums

-- Gymnastics place

-- Noah's Ark

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • I'm right there with you on wanting a unique place for a bday party. We're having my son's 3rd bday party at the Museum of Natural Science! It is going to be dinosaur themed ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 3rd was at chuckecheese because she really wanted it there.  4th will be at a gymnastics place.  5th will be at a pottery craft place (like Mad Potter). 

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • We did a tea-party theme at a gazebo in a park for my DD's 3rd.

What about Children's Museum or Zoo?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We dis DS's at Build a Bear.  The kids loved it and it was super easy for me.  If you don't have too many kids it isn't very expensive.
    Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • DD's 3rd will be at Chuck E. Cheese.  I guess it's not super unique, but SO fun!!!  I think Build a Bear is a great idea, too...and MGR, I LOVE the idea of the HMNS!!!  What a fun place!  We went there today :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"