Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

It's been a week since my mc (long post)

Last Monday my DH and I went in for our first appt (just med info and family history) because I was 8 1/2 wks the nurse fit us in for our first ultrasound.  What should have been such a great moment turned into our worst nightmare when the tech couldn't find a heart beat and said the baby was only measuring 6wks 1day.  We ahd to wait for the Dr to come and explain to us what happened....I had had no signs and thought everything was going well... the Dr informed us that it was an incomplete mc or as I've come to learn since a missed mc.  We were told we could wait for my body to naturally mc or the Dr could give us meds to induce the mc.  Couldn't decide at the time couldn't even think... Took the meds on Tues @1pmafter DH and I decided that we had no control over the mc but atleast we could control when it happened and make sure that he was with me as I went through it.  Started bleeding at 6pm cried even though I knew it would happen.

I found this board last week and it has helped to be able to read others experience and know that unfortunately I am not alone.

I still can't believe that this has happened and that we won't be parents in Feb.  Not sure when or if this sadness and emptiness I feel will go away.

Thank you to everyone that contributes to this board.

BFP#1 6/20/10 missed mc 7/20/10 BFP#2 9/12/11 EDD 5/21/12 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: It's been a week since my mc (long post)

• Options
    elisbuelisbu member

This makes me re-live all the feelings I had the week after my m/c. It breaks my heart to hear you going through this.

I am so sorry.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss. The feelings of sadness, emptiness for that child...they don't go away. eventually we will find a way to cope with the pain, but it's always there.

The ladies here are a comfort. Any time you want to vent or share we are here.

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  This board is a great source of compassion and support, and I hope you find it as helpful as I have during this process.

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  I can totally relate to how you feel.  I miscarried last week as well at a little over 8wks.  I also took the medicine.  I took it Monday night.  I felt the same way when I began bleeding.  I knew it was coming, but it just made it so much more real for me.  I hope you are able to find some comfort in this board. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I had the same thing happen to me.  No symptoms, no signs.  It has been about 3 weeks and the dark cloud is starting to lift a bit.  I hope you find comfort in this board.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I hate it that any of us have to go through this. (((hugs)))
    married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  ((HUGS))
  • Options
    I am so sorry. Your story could be mine except I had a D&C. It is so horrible to go in expecting to have a wonderful experience and have it go so sad. I will never forget that moment as long as I live and I am so sorry that you had it happen to you.
    DS Born 10/05/99 DSS Born 7/11/95 BFP 05/11/10 - Missed M/C, D&C 06/23/10 BFP 8/3/2010 - Ectopic, Methotrexate 8/17/10 BFP 1/27/11- Please God let this heart beat strong. Beta1 17dpo-314 Beta2 20dpo-883 Beta3 22dpo-1861 Beta4 25dpo-5918 DS2 Born 10/07/99 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he shall be given over to the LORD." 1Sam1v24to28.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. This is a wonderful board and I hope you continue to post with us.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss ((hugs))

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"