TTC after 35
Options

:::OscarQ:::

How's Paddy doing?  Any updates?  Thinking and praying for you often!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

Re: :::OscarQ:::

• Options
    OscarQOscarQ member

You are so sweet to keep us in your T&P.  Paddy is doing great, thank you.  

Had an u/s this afternoon and at first he measured 6w, 2d but then the tech did the heart rate and it was 136 so she measured him again and got a reading of 6w, 6d.  So we're into the critical weeks 7-10 stretch were if you're going to have a loss, chances are it'll happen now.  136 is the strongest heart beat so far in this or my previous pregnancy so I'm starting to feel a glimmer of hope that Paddy's a keeper.

My next u/s is Thursday the 5th and it's the very first one DH is attending.

Thanks again! 

• Options

OscarQ I'll be thinking of you too!  especially on 8/5! 

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so very excited for you!  Keep us posted over here you give me hope!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    OscarQOscarQ member

Thanks Pixie!

And I'll post an update next Thursday. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"