South Florida Babies
Options

May have found kids' outfits

I found these cute brother sister matching outfits on etsy.  We're planning on taking C's 2nd B-day photos as well as pics of all three kids! Haven't found location yet (post from Monday)

Which is your favorite?

#1 - I love the colors!

Groovy Flower and Argyle Coordinating/Matching Brother Sister Set

#2 Love the boys in purple!
Brother and Sister Set includes Pillowcase Dress with Matching Tie Shirt in Lolli Dot

#3 So sweet
Chocolate Dot Brother Sister Matching Set

Re: May have found kids' outfits

• Options
    I like 1 the best, mostly b/c of the summer colors.  3 is adorable too... but more fall.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    #1 is my favorite! SO CUTE!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

adorable!  the first one is my favorite! 

what etsy seller is that?  I've been on etsy today as well looking for some stuff.  

• Options

The blueladybug is the seller for 1 and 3, the second one is from ButterflyBabyPlace

#1 is my fave too but love the boys in purple and I was thinking the same thing Jackie about #3 - better for the fall!

• Options
    I like the first one and think they are SUPER cute.  Only thing is when the little boy's hands and toy are in front of his shirt, you can't really tell what's on the shirt.  Still cute, but kinda funky looking.  I guess it depends on how your pics will be posed. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagemelly&jimmy:

The blueladybug is the seller for 1 and 3, the second one is from ButterflyBabyPlace

#1 is my fave too but love the boys in purple and I was thinking the same thing Jackie about #3 - better for the fall!

do you mind sharing a link for the seller on 1 and 3?  I tried searching, there were a few blueladybug and I didn't see that in any of them!

• Options
    imageCJB8:
    imagemelly&jimmy:

do you mind sharing a link for the seller on 1 and 3?  I tried searching, there were a few blueladybug and I didn't see that in any of them!

Of course!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/51235760/groovy-flower-and-argyle

• Options
    imagemelly&jimmy:
    imageCJB8:
    imagemelly&jimmy:

Of course!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/51235760/groovy-flower-and-argyle

Thanks!!!

• Options
    I like them all, but #1 is my fave!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards