Boston Babies
Options

BWH - OBGYN Recommendations?

Greetings ladies.  Any recommendations for doctors at BWH would be great.  Thanks!

Re: BWH - OBGYN Recommendations?

• Options
    I use Dr. Ashley Ackerman at 1 Brookline Place in Brookline, MA. She delivers at BWH. I'm only 14 weeks, but I've been happy with the practice thus far. I haven't met the other docs though, just the NP, Dr. A and the front desk staff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use Dr. Ackermann too. Wait till you meet Dr. Pettyjohn she is my favorite.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr. Paula Kolbas at New England OBGYN.  She is also at One Brookline place.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the recommendations! I use to see an OBGYN at One Brookline Place but he is no longer practicing. 
  • Options
    I've heard wonderful things about Drs. Katz, Cline, and Zimmer.  Do a search on Google maps for one of the names, and you should be able to pull a phone number.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I go to Commonwealth OB at One Brookline Place and see Dr. Ackerman as well! She is great, I love her :) I have also seen Dr. Roan (sp?) in the practice when Dr. A was out, and I have spoken on the phone with Dr. PettyJohn for test results. I love the nurses at this practice as well, I would definitely recommend Commonwealth OB.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"