Alabama Babies

Need Advice Period related

So I am about a week late.  I have taken a test(or 3)and it was negative.  Should I go ahead and call the dr or wait a lil while longer?  I have never skipped a period before.  I
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Need Advice Period related

• I would wait another week and if it still hasn't started, call the doctor. It could be a lot of different things... including stress, a new diet, antibiotics, whatever.

My period stopped for several months when I was in college and it turned out to be an estrogen deficiency. You just never know.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• If you had 3 negative tests, I doubt you could be pregnant.  I would probably wait a bit longer and then call the Dr to see what's going on.  But, most pregnancy tests can detect a pregnancy even 5 days before your period, so I doubt that a week late and 3 negatives could end up being a positive. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I would wait awhile and see what happens. Maybe you just ovulated later than usual this cycle, making your period show up later than expected. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • jennrejennre member
    Thanks girl.  I really don't think i'm pregnant.  I m just more worried that everything is ok.  I think i'm just going to give it another week and wee what happens.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagejennre:
    Thanks girl.  I really don't think i'm pregnant.  I m just more worried that everything is ok.  I think i'm just going to give it another week and wee what happens.

This made me LOL...saying "wee" in a post in which you were also talking about pregnancy tests.  ha!

I hope everything is ok!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"