Military Families
Options

just heard great news

i just had great news with skyping with my hubby who is overseas in iraq and i wanted to share my excitment, he will be leaving [edited], he gets to be here for the birth of our first son!!!!!!! and he gets to come home for good the first week of december. yay i cant believe ive only seen him 12 days this ENTIRE year so far and i now have a date i can start counting down for :) yall have no idea how excited i am. (well maybe yall do..hahaha)

Re: just heard great news

• Options
    I know you are really excited.  I am excited for you.  Please take the dates out of your post.  People have had homecommings delayed because of posts like this.  I have seen guys loose their R&R and miss births because of dates posted.  I know OPSEC inside and out.  I teach OPSEC classes for my unit.  Please take the dates out, I don't want things to go bad and your H not get to make it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Im really happy for you!!

I know Im new the the whole Military wife thing, but I dont think that its ok to put the dates in your post.  Im pretty sure he can get in trouble for that if someone was to see it.  I wouldnt want his leave to get revoked over something like that....

GL

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats :o) but like PP have said...please take the dates out of your post.
  • Options

^^^^this.....   the Internet is not a very save place to post stuff like this, also, he can get in trouble if anybody finds out you are posting this.

• Options

Awesome news love! Please remove dates per OPSEC.

SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOu!

• Options

imageiluvmytxrgr:
    I know you are really excited.  I am excited for you.  Please take the dates out of your post.  People have had homecommings delayed because of posts like this.  I have seen guys loose their R&R and miss births because of dates posted.  I know OPSEC inside and out.  I teach OPSEC classes for my unit.  Please take the dates out, I don't want things to go bad and your H not get to make it. 

Very much this. Remember OPSEC Smile

• Options
    Can someone edit this post since she still hasn't been back to fix it...?
    5/100
    "So if you decide to date the guy from Applebees instead will your new SN be "mypearlshisapron?" Your new sig can be "putting the ho in nachos.""- DNBeach12
    PersonalMilestone
  • Options

imageKiller Cupcake:

I was wondering that too. 

• Options
    imageJoBieger05:

imageKiller Cupcake:

I was wondering that too. 

The mod should be able to edit it.  I know Jilly can on MN.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"