Military Families

Hi ladies my name is heather.We are curently stationed at Ft. Stewart and will be PCS'ing to Ft. Bliss in the next few months. We have been together about 9 1/2 years and have 3 kids (8,soon to be 7,1)and a new little one due Jan7th. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Re: newbie

• Hi and welcome to the board.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hi there!  im new too, welcome :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Howdy.

I board jump between here and Military Nesties.

I'm Jinger, Army Reserve married to B Acitve Navy.

We have three kids, all under 5, 2 little dudes and one little lady.

I'm an advocate of tough love and big girl/boy panties they are a must for military spouses.

• imageARMYmarriedNAVY:

I'm an advocate of tough love and big girl/boy panties they are a must for military spouses.

Oh definatly have a pair of those and a back up pair to boot! DH has been active duty army 9 years.

Thanks for the welcome everyone else.I definantly have some questions about bliss and will send you a message latter

• imageelectriclucyblue:
    imageARMYmarriedNAVY:

Oh definatly have a pair of those and a back up pair to boot! DH has been active duty army 9 years.

Thanks for the welcome everyone else.I definantly have some questions about bliss and will send you a message latter

I was hoping mine would turn into gold or some shiit when B hit 11 years or when I hit 7 - but no still just cotton with threads of iron sewn in!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"