Pregnant after 35

update

Hi all - haven't posted in awhile, but wanted to leave an update now that we've had our 1st anatomy scan.

We saw nothing. 45 minutes of trying to convince smudge to cooperate. Oh well - this is DEFINITELY my husband's child. Stubborn as the day is long. We're rescheduled for 2 weeks, when we'll also do a fetal echo because of the IVF/ICSI. We do know that Smudge is frank breech right now, and has 2 kidneys, 2 hands and 2 feet. So, i guess we'll start with that! Stick out tongue

Found out our NT ratios (previously we only knew our risk was "normal"). The Tri 13/18 risk is 1:10000 and the downs risk is 1:880. The peri said he anticipates the downs risk dropping even more once the complete anatomy results are available.

Feeling okay, so far. My sciatica is really bothering me, but it's all part of it, right? I've started prenatal yoga, getting monthly prenatal massages and continuing acu. I'm going to destress this pregnancy if it kills me.

hope everyone is doing well.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
The Dandelion Archive
"If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: update

• That's a stubborn little kid. Hope they cooperate next time! Those sound like fabulous numbers to me and I hope those odds keep dropping!

I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Glad to hear you & LO are doing well.  Sorry he/she didn't want to show off the goods!!!

I am hoping to have this LO next week!  I am soo ready!!! Wink

• Loading the player...
  • Sounds like you had a good appointment...hopefully next time Baby Smudge will make the big reveal!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"