Preemies
Options

Switching from Enfacare to Neosure?

I got the okay from the boys pedi to switch them from Enfacare to Neosure to see if it helps with the gas and fussiness. Just wondered if anyone else had luck with making this switch.

And if you did switch, did you mix the 2 and gradually switch or just change at the next feeding? I'm trying to avoid being "that" new mom that calls every day.  Embarrassed

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!

Re: Switching from Enfacare to Neosure?

• Options

We made the same switch.  It has been two years since I was in your shoes so I can't remember all the details, but I want to say that the doctor has a make the switch gradually.  (Like changing 1-2 bottles a day.) 

Good luck! 

• Options
    We switched right from one to the other right away with no issues. I find the Neosure to be quite foamy.. just an FYI
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are switching from Neosure to Isomil (sp?) right now due to excessive spitting up. We are mixing the two for a few days then slowly eliminating the Neosure. GL! I hope the change helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"