Los Angeles Babies

mommy & me classes in Santa Monica

please recommend anything that you love...

Re: mommy & me classes in Santa Monica

• Haven't tried this but I have heard good things about the pump station on Wilshire.

www.pumpstation.com

• i want to do this with my 6.5 month old baby; has anyone done this?
  • Loading the player...
  • I am a Postpartum Doula/Baby Nurse and some of my clients are going to go to this class... I am going to join them...The Instructor is wonderful...?Inspired Motherhood?Mommy and Me groups?offer enduring support, knowledge and inspiration as you embark on the incredible journey of parenthood. We believe that every child is different and do not subscribe to a ?one size fits all? approach. Instead, we think that parents who are informed, engaged, and empowered make the best decisions for their families.?Developed by an?Occupational Therapistand Family Coach, these classes offer moms?and babies a unique and holistic experience. Classes provide valuable information about physical, social, emotional, and?brain development. as well as fundamental support to help you thrive in this new role and become the mom you want to be.. We support you in having the most?fulfilling experience possible?by being ?in the know? AND ?in the now?. ??As we all know, word of mouth is the best way to get a wonderful class like this off the ground.?So?I am?offering the first group of moms who sign up a huge discount in exchange for feedback on the classes. The class fee is now $100 for 10 weekly sessions (almost half the price!). I am really excited about and proud of the classes I have developed so I feel like it is a win/win for everyone!?This class is in Westwood at the Play it Again! Creative Arts Center and starts on Monday March 9th at 11:15am for babies between 3-8 months of age.?Classes are 1 hour in length.?For more information, please visit?www.inspiredmotherhood.com?Other classes in?new locations will be forming soon as well.?
    You can also contact Dani directly about her classes at?dani@inspiredmotherhood.com?or at?(310) 918-3733??Take good care of yourself and cherish your loved ones!
  • Hi everyone, 

My name is Liz and I am the director of the parent and toddler program in Santa Monica called Sunflower.

We are currently hosting tours for parents to come see our school and enter either our parent and toddler classes (mommy and me/ daddy and me) or our preschool. 

Sunflower is a Reggio Emilia-inspired school, but we consider ourselves inspired by the world. We look to different philosophers, educators and artists to help us provide the best early education possible. 

The parent and toddler program focuses on relationships as we come together and explore amazing materials such as clay, paints and light transparencies.

The parents come together each class and meet with a highly qualified parent educator and discuss topics such as sleep management and toilet learning.

Please visit my website at www.SunflowerToddlers.com to catch a glimpse of our program.

Our next tour is this Thursday, July 29th 2010, at 2:00pm.

Contact us to come :) There's plenty of room.

Take Care,

Elizabeth Doan

www.SunflowerToddlers.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"