Orange County Babies

how long did you have morning sickness

I am about 15 weeks along with my second child and still super sick. It usually kicks in afternoon. It almost seems to be getting worse. I have managed to gain some weight, but I am not sure if it is something I should call my doctor about before my next appointment. How long were you sick? I have a 16 month at home and it really getting OLD....wondering if there is hope for me to be feeling good soon?? 

Re: how long did you have morning sickness

• i had HORRIBLE morning sickness that seemed to last most of the day until around week 22 or 23. I had a short break, and picked up where i left off earlier this week and per my doctor will probably continue until the little one decides to make his debut.. :( the joys of pregnancy..
  • Until two days after I delivered, LOL.
  • Loading the player...
  • Until 18 weeks, I think?

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Until about 16 weeks or so..
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • augs06augs06 member
    Until the 15th week, I believe.
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • i was sick everyday until about 23 weeks....
  • mine lasted from week 6 to week 14. i was on zofran from weeks 9-12. hugz to those of you who are having hard time, m/s is the worst.
  • Ugh...I hate to tell you this but I was sick the entire pregnancy. It was awful and makes me really scared to think about #2.
  • imageMrsRebecca:
    Until two days after I delivered, LOL.

my LO reminds me of your LO!

• all of my friends that had girls had longer morning sickness.

I thought i was having a girl bc my morning sickness was horrible. It started at week 10 before I knew I was pregnant, i thought I had food poisoning or having some problem with car sickness and extreme dizziness. I was eating tums like candy. the morning sickness tappered off at week 18 after that it slowly went away and was replaced with migraines that lasted 2 weeks. After that it all went away.

Hope you're having a good day!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • On and off through the entire pregnancy.
  • With my first I puked daily through 20 weeks.  This time it was less time but more intense.  I had to be put on a Zofran pump for 2 months.  
  • I was sick from 5w5d until 16w0d.  From about 12 weeks on I had it coupled with heartburn which made it a lot worse.  I'm only 17w3d now, so I hope it stayss away.
  • I'm almost 19 weeks and still sick on and off. Some days just nauseated and others still vomiting. My doctor recommended 25mg Unisom (doxylamine succinate) at night. It has saved me. I hate to take any medications right now, but it truly helps and is the minimum dosage. When I'm on it, I don't get sick, but every time I try to quit it's back to the porcelain throne!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"