San Diego Babies

Scripps La Jolla ?

I am moving to SD soon but not there yet. I am going to do a hospital tour after I get out there but thought you ladies may know the answer to this question. Assuming no medial problems, can the baby sleep in the room with the parents at La Jolla? I have found some information on the hospital but nothing about this. 

Re: Scripps La Jolla ?

• Yep, at Scripps La Jolla they actually do nothing but rooming-in (assuming the baby is healthy).  I actually asked if it would be possible for my twins to NOT room in with me on my last night so that I could try to get at least one full night of rest before taking them home and they said the baby/babies HAVE to room in with you because they don't have the nursery staff to watch them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just delivered last week at scripps la jolla and had a great experience.  Yes, my babies slept in the room with me but I also had the opportunity to send them to the nursery at night.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to high jack but when are you delivering your twins? I'm having twins in the scripps system and i have yet to ask my doctor when she delivers, just curious
  • imagejessEDRN83:
    Sorry to high jack but when are you delivering your twins? I'm having twins in the scripps system and i have yet to ask my doctor when she delivers, just curious

I had a scheduled C-section on 7/27.  I was 37w6d along. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"