Blended Families

I heard the voice of an angel.

I got a call from Anthony today and it made my heart smile. We went over his abcs and some numbers en espanol. Hearing from him made everything worth while. I really miss that little guy.

Re: I heard the voice of an angel.

• Is there a post with your story?
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetifanico:

imageLittlejen22:
    Is there a post with your story?

Isn?t she the 20y/o married for few months complaining about the BM for not letting her see the kid while in the hospital?

See: "I want to SHOOT BM!" post. She had a colorful reply to all of us 'bitches'.

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • SWmamaSWmama member
    imageInternetExplorer:

I'm getting a very "Mommy Dearest" vibe from you.

NO WIRE HANGERS!!! 

LOL! WIRE HANGERS!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I wonder how angelic his voice would sound if he knew you wanted to shoot his mommy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OMG, I cannot read the replies because I cannot comprehend them.  I am giving the benefit of the doubt (sort of) because English is obviously not the first language but still.  And at 20 when exactly did you graduate with your degree?  And no, you did not come to us looking for approval but damn if you are on your 4th child between you and your DH at only 20 you need to expect judgment.

And yeah, you seem like a stalker if you are saying your SS that you barely know sounds like an angel, sounds like someone that wants to make SS their "own".

Now I will no longer reply to any other posts because I am done feeding into this weirdness.

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"