Postpartum Depression
Options

Hello

I have been feeling blue for a while and it's been getting worse and worse to the point that I've been certain for a few weeks that I'm depressed. I haven't talked to anyone about how I'm truly feeling until today when I opened up to a good friend of mine. Last year I left my abusive husband when I was in my first trimester. I have seen a few counselors about that but I haven't trusted Amy of them so I stopped seeing them after a few sessions. I'm constantly worried about money and am also really upset and lonely about what my ex-husband did and feeling like I had to leave to protect DS. I think I'm going to go back to o e of the counselors I saw before and just let myself open up to her. Anyways I just wanted to come out on this board...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello

• Options
    Hello.  I hope you find the support that you need from the girls on this board.  If you need anything, feel free to PM me.  I've been dealing with anxiety and depression for years, and since the birth of my DD, I've been dealing with PPA and PPD.  I hope things work out for you with your counselor!

photo 444e1a74-1f01-47b5-8489-88b2999f2e54_zpse873dcde.jpg 

Mommy's sweet girls

Kaatje Grace 4.26.2010

Eloise Hope 2.10.2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"