Secondary IF
Options

IUI #1 = BFN

I still haven't had my period yet, but I had my progesterone pulled Sunday and yesterday.   The nurse called yesterday afternoon and said that it was 16 on Sunday and 1.6 yesterday.  She said that she was surprised with a number that low that I hadn't started yet and it should be appearing any moment.   She also said with a level that low, there was nothing they could do to bring it back up and that she would talk to the RE about what to do next cycle because obviously the hcg booster isn't sustaining long enough.  So as soon as my period decides to show up, we'll move on to IUI #2.  If that one doesn't work, then the RE wants to move on to IVF after that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: IUI #1 = BFN

• Options
    i'm sorry. that just sucks. :(
  • Options

Don't let him use the same protocol for IUI #2.  Make him change your meds or whatever prior to moving to IVF.

GL on the next go around!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageougrad1:

Don't let him use the same protocol for IUI #2.  Make him change your meds or whatever prior to moving to IVF.

GL on the next go around!

They are changing my meds.   I'll still do Clomid because that's not the problems - but after the IUI, I'll be doing both an oral and a suppository.   I didn't catch the names of them -but I'll get all the info when I call to say I started my period....which I really wish would just show up at this point so that I can move on to the next cycle. 

• Options
    I'm sorry that it didn't work.  With the new action plan in place, hopefully you get your BFP this time.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    I'm sorry chica. :(   How many DPO were you when it was that low?
  • Options

imageschoolsoutbride:
    I'm sorry chica. :(   How many DPO were you when it was that low?

It was at 11 DPO.   The progesterone of 16 was at 8DPO and then 1.6 was at 11 DPO.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"