Detroit Babies

Recommend your children's consignment shop please!

I'm on the buying end currently and looking for a good baby consignment shop for clothes. East side preferred but I'll consider anything. Thanks ladies!

Re: Recommend your children's consignment shop please!

• The only one I know of is Once Upon a Child. Do you have one of those out your way?  I've only been to the ones in Ann Arbor and Novi.
  • I've been to a Children's Orchard, somewhere around Lakeside Mall area I believe (I live on the west side, but when I was visiting a friend I stopped there).  You could look up their website for the location.  Their bigger store is in Ann Arbor, which I think is the most put together children's store I've ever been too.

Once Upon a Child is good too, they also have a store in Canton, along w/the Novi & Ann Arbor stores.  Also if you are in the Northville area, downtown they have Baby Baby.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just at The Funky Frog in Rochester today and it had some really cute stuff, although the place isn't that big. But there was some more unusual, probably higher end, girl clothes than Once Upon a Child. All of the clothes have a date on the tag. If the date on the tag is before X date than you get 25% off of it, it the date is before Y, you get 50% off of the tagged price. The Funky Frog 121 East 3rd Street Rochester, MI 48309-1754 https://www.thefunkyfrogonline.com/ For a good selection of everyday clothes and gear, I also suggest Once Upon a Child.
  • I loved Cutie Patootie at 23 mile and Card, in Macomb, but the original owner sold it last year to someone else, who just sold it again to another person.  The store used to be spotless, the clothes and toys all looked brand new, now the newest owner is selling junk and the store already has a funky smell.  It's still worth checking out if you are in the area, I still think it's a million times better then The Childrens Orchard.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I noticed there was a new place in Clawson. It had some nice things in the window. I didn't go in; Mr. Cranky was fussing. There is also a nice place at Dequindre and Metro Parkway. It's super clean and they have tons of toys, gear and games. Not much clothing for boys; girls seem to have a better selection. Not sure what it is called; it's in a little stripmall behind the gas station on the northeast corner.
    Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • Restyle Child in Birmingham.  They have a website you can check out too...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"