Birth Stories
Options

LO came a little early

I can't really complain about my birth.  I had dr appt last Monday ( July 19) and things were going well.  DH and I decided to go to Home Depot that afternoon. On the way home, he stopped at Wawa.  As I attempted to get out of the jeep, my water broke (it was just like the movies and tv-a huge gush at one time).  We went home, called dr office, grabbed hospital bags and went out the door.  We informed family on our way.  During exam, dr confirmed water broke and i was staying.  I was just shy of 4 cm. I got my epidural as soon as they let me (don't do well with pain) Dr came to check me about 3 hr later and things had majorly progressed.  I was at 8 cm and 90 %.  She came back in 1 hr and said it was time to get the show on the road.  Believe it or not, I only had to push for about 15 minutes and he was out.  Things went so smoothly and I am very grateful for that.  It's been about a week now and it's great to be home with LO.

https://s1024.photobucket.com/albums/y304/smllnuggett/bump%20pics/?action=view&current=babychris.jpg

Re: LO came a little early

• Options
    Wow!  I'm so happy for you that it all went so smoothly and easily!  :)
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options
    Congratulations. Thank you for sharing. It's always refreshing to hear about a good experience. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"