Postpartum Depression

When will this end...2 months PP and worsening

I got on Zoloft around 1 week PP and felt better, then it got worse again..and I'm 2 weeks into Pristiq and I'm more miserable than ever. I have Xanax and Clonazapam to sleep, but I can't take them all day bc they make me so sleepy.

I just feel like laying down and crying now...first my PPA was so severe I was like clawing my skin off. Now the depression is worse and I just hate myself. My babies need me, and I can barely function all of a sudden.

Not to help matters, DH showed me our budget and how we're minus every month, and now I'm freaking out that I'll have to go back to work FT and I've been applying for PT stuff and getting nowhere. I seriously just want to lay down and cry for days. Even getting a full night's sleep (on weekends DH does this for me) isn't helping...I wake up just sad and I feel like if I can't get better, I'll end up hurting myself which terrifies me.

I'm calling my dr. tomorrow bc I know this can't go on...I just needed to get it out there. I'd never hurt my kids, more like I'm freaking out constantly that they'll get sick, etc...I just LOVE PPD.

Oh Boy! On our way to 3! Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: When will this end...2 months PP and worsening

• PPD is really tough. My LO is 11 months and I've struggled off and on over the past year - I've had a lot of stress which hasn't helped but things are evening out. I think the best thing you can do is work with your doctor and find a good friend to talk to. Hang in there...you'll make it through because you have to.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"