New Jersey Babies
Options

Open Minded Ped rec in Hudson Co area?

Hi all.

Does anyone have any pediatrician recommendations for the northern NJ/Hudson County area?  I live in North Bergen, just outside of Manhattan.  I'm hoping to find an open minded pediatrician who is OK with a delayed vaccination schedule.  Anyone have any recommendations?  Anything from Fort Lee down to Hoboken would work, and anything as far west as West Caldwell.  Thanks!

Re: Open Minded Ped rec in Hudson Co area?

• Options

I work with a few pediatricians in the area as a school nurse right next to NB.  Although I work with them I bring my daughter to Madison peds in Paramus.  THey are open to the alternate vaccine schedules.  I was doing that at first but now I'm just doing the more traditional route after seeing all the pain the vaccines caused my daughter.

I'm texting a friend now she lives in GB, her daughter's pedi is super open minded.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

How about tenafly?  My good friend does not vaccinate, so her doctor is VERY openminded.  

Dr. Bacha

340 tenafly road

201 569 4477

GL!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!  First PP, what's the name of the doc you use in Paramus?  That's only about 20-25 mins from us.  I'm not sure how far Tenafly is.  I'll have to mapquest it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"