Illinois Babies
Options

Child Care Center Reviews

Does anybody know where I can look to get actual reviews of local child care centers?  I looked at a couple Kinder Cares today and wanted to get parents' opinions on this. 

Anybody here have any good or bad experiences with Kinder Care?  It is one of the more reasonable priced ones.  I wish we could take our baby to one of the more expensive ones but at $300 more a month I just don't know if that is possible.

Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Child Care Center Reviews

• Options

I take S to a center out in the burbs near my job - but I stayed away from KinderCare bc some girls on the tri boards, when I was there, really didn't have any good things to say about them and they worked for them at some point. That said, however, they weren't local so who knows; the Chicago ones might be awesome! (Have you tried Yelp?)

I found my center by spotting it one day during a drive home from work. I also did a google map search for day cares near my work (burbs) and then visited several before making the decision. 

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JJ1973JJ1973 member

If you live int he city, the following group can be helpful. There is a fee to sign up, unfortunately: https://www.npnparents.org/index.asp

I also found yelp helpful (they had some reviews). I haven't heard much about kindercare.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    www.brighthorizons.com may be more expensive, but has a lot of good reviews from parents who take their children to the center, located on the website when you click on specific centers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"