New Orleans Babies
Options

Another Photography Q

I'd love to use Amy Drouet, but she's pretty pricey. I'm debating splurging on her, but am wondering who else is out there. Any suggestions?? I'm looking for maternity and newborn at a minimum.
2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: Another Photography Q

• Options
    I posted in the prior thread, click my siggy link at the bottom.  She's on the NS.
  • Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    I was checking around today and noticed that Beebe and his wife www.studiotran.com also do maternity and newborn. Not sure on prices though...
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ah, Amy is amazing. She did the boys' first pictures and some when they were 13 months old. But yeah, definitely pricey. But you get what you pay for, and your baby is only a tiny newborn once. (I only wish we'd done ours sooner, the boys were 5 weeks old when we did them.)

I don't think the Trans are going to be any cheaper, but they're also awesome. 

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options

You definitely get what you pay for and I can say that Amy D and Beebee/Corinne are worth every penny not only b/c they take great pics (b/c let's face it, a "good" picture is definitely based on opinion) but b/c they have taken the time to learn the technical and business side of photography. I am a photographer on the NS and I'm pretty sure my prices are right in line with theirs, but I can assure you that alot goes in to creating beautiful, timeless, works of art that you will forever treasure. Here is a great post on how to pick a good photographer :)

https://amyrophotography.com/blog/how-to-pick-a-good-photographer/

Nia, Mom to Jayden Michael, Born 12/04/06, Adopted 12/07/06
    And Elias Parker, Born 3.5 weeks early 12/20/2011 image
    FINALLY!!! After 7 years of infertility! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I use the same photog as saxy. She is very reasonable and on the NS.  If you would like I can send you some of the pics she took of my dd.

Kelli

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

Luis Corkern is AWESOME. He's REALLY nice and amazing with kids:

www.luiscorkernphotography.com 

He mostly does weddings but his prices are pretty affordable and he knows TONS about lighting etc.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"