New York Babies
Options

Delivering at NY Methodist in Park Slope?

Hi all,

I'm considering delivering at NY Methodist but I haven't heard much about it, although I did hear that the hospital opened a new birthing center several years ago. Has anyone delivered there? If so, how was your experience? Unfortunately they don't allow tours of the birthing center until your 3rd trimester...grr.  

Thanks!

Cheers,

Melinda 

Re: Delivering at NY Methodist in Park Slope?

• Options
    Im actually gonna give birth to my baby girl there around november. I went for my ultrasound around 20 weeks, the hospital is a NICE hospital. When you first walk in it looks a hotel lobby, really pretty.
  • Options

Thanks for the reply! Exciting?November is right around the corner!

How did you find your doctor? I'm new to all this and am not sure how to find a doctor who will deliver there?did you search the hospital's website? Would you recommend your doc?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Melinda 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would recommend my doctor, he's real cool. I found him when I started my prenatal care at my HIP center in brooklyn. His name is Dr Rindfuss you can search him on the hospital website if you want, I really recommend him!
  • Options

I am from Bklyn too and plan on delivering there. I have been told thats the best delivery hospital in Bk!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"