D.C. Area Babies
Options

House cleaner/maid recommendations

I'm 31+w pregnant with twins, and currently stuck on hospital bedrest (3 weeks today). I may be on bedrest until I deliver (c-section scheduled for 9/10). This has meant that DH has taken care of everything at home, including getting stuff ready for the LOs, working long hours, visiting me, etc. It's left little time for cleaning. When I eventually give birth, I'd love to have a cleaner come to the house and give it a deep cleaning so we can come home to a spotless home (even if it won't stay that way for long).

So, anyone have any house cleaner recommendations? Should I just call Merry Maids or something like that? I realize I could go into labor before 9/10, but that's ok.

Re: House cleaner/maid recommendations

• Options

I use this service called Purrfectly Kleen (https://www.purrfectlykleen.com/) and have for about a year now.  The company is owned by two women who are just fabulous and always supervise their staff in your home.  The other thing I really like about them is that they use mostly eco-friendly products so they aren't toxic to pets and they don't have a super strong smell.  My super prego sense of smell has not diminished so this was a big issue for me.

GL with the bedrest and those two LOs! Hope everything goes well.

• Options
    Are you in DC proper?  I have a great cleaning lady, but she mostly works in VA.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"