Multiples

footed pajama's - what age to stop?

When did your kids stop wearing footed pj's or are they still wearing them?

Carter's is having a really great sale online and I have some 2 piece pj's in my cart but I was wondering if I will still want to put footed pj's on them this winter.

They are currently size 12-18 months and I am buying size 24 month pj's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: footed pajama's - what age to stop?

• I still put footed pj's on JR on the rare occasion that he'll let me (normally he's too opinionated and wants Thomas pj's).  As long as they have rubber bottoms (which I think they all do at 12m), then go for it.
  • ok good thanks!

And if you haven't been on there you should see how cheap everything is - everything online is 20% off (you see the sale price in your shopping cart) and then you can still do a coupon code at checkout.

• Loading the player...
  • DD will be 3 in 2 weeks and still wears footed pajamas 95% of the time.  It's what she picks out.  I think she will be wearing them forever.  I will have to go check out Carters.  Thanks!
  • We stopped when Miles started removing them in the middle of the night. That was about a year ago. I thought those would be harder to get out of than a t-shirt and pants, but I guess my boys are just uncoordinated. (Whew.)
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • janjagjanjag member

i think i wore them when i was 7! 

you can always cut the feet off if needed.

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagejanjag:

i think i wore them when i was 7! 

you can always cut the feet off if needed.

this just brought back memories of my youth!  :-)  I have a lot of older cousins that provided hand-me-down's and there were a few severed feet pj's in my day!

• During the cold months, DS will be wearing them until they no longer make them in his size. I love knowing that he's as snug as a bug in them!
  • I plan on wearing them on them until the girls are old enough to tell me they don't want them anymore. They don't cover up with a blanket at night yet, so having them in the footed pjs in the winter just keeps them warm all over since they just don't get using a blanket for anything, but throwing out of the crib and onto the floor.

I have put the 2 piece ones on them, but then need to put socks on them to keep their feet warm and they end up taking the socks off in the middle of the night and their feet are freezing by morning, so I love the footed all in one pj. Of course this is only in winter.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've never put footed things on Emerson but, we are in the deep south and it's over the top hot most of the time.  We keep her part of the house on a constant 68/70 degrees year around so, they really aren't needed.

• My girls are almost 5 and they LOVE them. I quit buying them at 3T, but they begged and begged last year, so I bought some 4T ones.  I know I'm going to need new ones for this winter too.
  • I stopped putting them on the boys when warm weather rolled around.  Right now it's too warm even with the a/c.  I'm sure we'll wear footsies again when winter time arrives.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • we stopped once DD was potty trained and it was too hard for her to unzip/unbutton them when she was 2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"