Trying to Get Pregnant

Not such a great day

I just need to vent for a moment...

I have no clue what is wrong with me today. I just broke down...like seriously. I am not even sure why. I heard a lot of people last night and today talking about their "oh-so-wonderful-perfect" lives, how they are pregnant/just had a baby, or how they are going on their 1000th vacation of the year....Usually these things don't bother me, and I think "My time will come to have all of that." But not today.

I am literally sitting here crying my eyes out.  I am never a really emotional person, but today it has just been horrible...

DH and I have not been TTC for that long, so I know it isnt all because of the "stuggle" we are having,  because I know we are still early in the game.

Ok, I guess my vent it over.

<3

Edit:spelling

Married: 10/17/09
TTC since 10/09
DH's SA-Normal
HSG-All clear!!
BFP 5-19-11...Beta#1-13 Beta#2- 9 (m/c 05/23/11 @4w4d)
Nov '11-Round one of 50mg Clomid=BFP!!!12-8-11
Beta#1 12.13.11-160! Beta #2 12.21.11- 5100!!!
Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
**Good luck to all of my loves as well!**

Re: Not such a great day

• Awww I'm sorry you are having a rough day!  I have those days from time to time where I just break down and have a good cry.

Feel better soon!

(((hugs)))

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh honey, I'm sorry. ((hugs))  We all have these kind of days and it's ok to cry about them. Crying releases stress so just let it out! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't say it works all the time, but sometimes listing (either in my head or on paper) the things that are going really well for me that I *could* brag to everyone about helps.

Hang in there! 

TTC #1 since 4/10 Clomid 2/11, tube check= BFP @18dpo (would not pee on anything earlier!) Due 11/14/11! BabyFruit Ticker</a
  • Hugs to you Mel!! I have days like this too.. Keep positive!! Everything happens for a reason, but we never know when or how it will happen.. thinking of you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awww I hope you feel better! I'm having one of those days too. So you're not alone. The advice I was given was, allow yourself to cry it out, take a hot bath, and snuggle up to your pets if you have any.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • ::HUGS::

I have days like that too, you are definately not alone!  Try to keep your chin up and know that you have all of us wonderful ladies!!  Hope your day gets better!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry. I think everyone has a meltdown now and again...we wouldn't be human otherwise. Though I know it's annoying to see/hear all these "perfect" things, at the end of the day, what everyone else's life is like shouldn't matter to you. Focus on how wonderful YOUR life is. Things aren't always as they seem, and someone you think has it all may very well envy YOUR life, KWIM?

{{HUGS}} Hope you feel better soon.

• I'm sorry you're having a crappy day.

I tend to believe that when people tell you how wonderful their lives are, they are also trying to convince themselves. Everyone has problems.

Still though, I understand feeling the way you do. I feel that way often myself.

• Thanks ladies. I can always count on you to make me feel better!:::hugs:::
    TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
    Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
  • have a creepy zombie hug: Left Hug

Testify, sister - I feel just where you are coming from.

Hang in there.

Potter the Wonder Doggie, and Todds_kid, Cooper :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Spirit of Power
    Eat, Drink, and be Keri
  • I agree, no one's life is perfect. Even if it may seem that way now, eventually they will have struggles to go through, too. It does seem sometimes, though, that some people get the short end of the stick more often than others and I've definitely had days where I feel like that. Chocolate or a fun girly movie/TV show often make me feel a little better on those days.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just had one of those a few days ago.  You're not alone!  ::HUGS!::  I hope you feel better soon! 
    BFP #1 4/28/11 EDD 12/24/11 M/C 5/8/11 BFP #2 5/10/11 EDD 3/22/12 **stick, baby, stick!** IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageleathersmel4:
    I heard a lot of people last night and today talking about their "oh-so-wonderful-perfect" lives, how they are pregnant/just had a baby, or how they are going on their 1000th vacation of the year...

I have learned to *never* believe what people say their life is like - esp when they are going on and on and on about how wonderful everything is, it is all puppies and rainbows and sunshine. What people say and how things really are - often two totally different things ...

Sorry you feel so down. Have your pity party today - and don't feel bad about doing it. We all have our moments and sometimes just need to cry and be whiny. :)

~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • I know how you feel. I broke down the other day too and cried for about an hour. Hang in there!

I hope things start looking up for you soon.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Agh! I totally understand you on this. I swear everyone around me has some amazing thing going on in their life, but we've been TTC for almost 1 year and I am starting to get angry... All I want to do is cry today.... Hopefully, the opk with be + today or tomorroww. That would make me happier. The clomid is kicking my butt! Where about in Georgia do you live? MH's family lives there.
  • imageChrissyK2006:
    Agh! I totally understand you on this. I swear everyone around me has some amazing thing going on in their life, but we've been TTC for almost 1 year and I am starting to get angry... All I want to do is cry today.... Hopefully, the opk with be + today or tomorroww. That would make me happier. The clomid is kicking my butt! Where about in Georgia do you live? MH's family lives there.

I am in the southwestern corner of Georgia. Literally. I am like 20 miles from the Florida line, and 20 miles from the Alabama line. LOL

TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
  • RicolaRicola member
    ((big hugs))
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ BEAR HUG }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• mah976mah976 member
    Sorry to hear you are feeling bad.  Everyone has those days or times where you just need to cry and it's ok to feel like things aren't fair or going the way you'd like them once in a while.  You are human and you'll feel better after you get it out and get a big hug from your DH.
    BFP 1/21/11...Missed Miscarriage 3/16/11...D&C 3/18/11
  • RicolaRicola member
    imageManiacMcGee:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ BEAR HUG }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Now that makes my ((big hugs)) look so little. 

SO here you go, mel:

(((((((((((((((((((((((Ginormous Elephant and even bigger hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))

Stick out tongue

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I'm so sorry you are having a bad day, stay encouraged.

I can totally relate; I've been uncharacteristically down for days now. Work is blah, AF showed up a day EARLY and I'm a Chicago girl stuck in OKLAHOMA! Some days are just reserved for kicking rocks..and that's ok Wink

~To whom much is given much is required~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers ~Married August 24, 2007~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry you're having a bad day. Sometimes we just need a good cry before we can stand up, dust ourselves off, and get on with the day. I've been there. Get it all out. And then have some ice cream. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imageRicola:
    imageManiacMcGee:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ BEAR HUG }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Now that makes my ((big hugs)) look so little. 

SO here you go, mel:

(((((((((((((((((((((((Ginormous Elephant and even bigger hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))

Stick out tongue

This makes me feel better. Seeing you fight over giving me the biggest hug! =]

TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
  • Girl, I know how you feel! I think I had it yesterday....

and today....

Hope it improves for you and me!! Drinks

Anniversary TTC since Oct 2009
    PCOS
    BFP June 3,2012
    Partial Molar Pregnancy :(
    D&C July 12, 2012
    Forced 6 month break.
    BFP January 13, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board