Secondary IF

***2IF weekly check-in***

Hello Ladies,

Since last I updated we?ve had 2 babies born and 3 BFPs.  Hooray!

Sorry this post is so late, Bone Jr and I are having a hard time with our jet lag.

IVF/FET CHECK

Oneandonlyyou - ET 7/23

Katezta ? coverted to IUI 7/4

LABOR WATCH. 

SeptGirl05 EDD 7/22/10

VandRicky EDD 8/3/10- It?s a BOY!

To our pg 2IFers - please let me know your EDD so I can add it to the list!!!!

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFPs!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here even if it has to be because of IF.  Ours is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome! 

As always, everyone is welcome to post your updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know.

lovesnack

hope4us

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiP04

mariebelle

MrsP-051306

Oneandonlyyou

LilSurferGirl

ABC-123

here4u

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

JMay

vanmilkshake

Kelly415

Kellyloveszach

Aimers6

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

AmandaMacD

Amer19

Bubblytoes

sarahgcapecod

ERICA21779

beenbizzy

Firefightersgal

byrne15

kcswifey

MRSDNA

tx*mom

uteandbuff

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

EastCoastMum

MrsMoher

utgirl2

schoolsoutbride

sbride03

ChristyD_TTTC#2 ? EDD 1/28/11

sommerayne

TessCPDF ?EDD 2/4/11

MandyMiller EDD 2/6/11

LuckyH EDD 1/28/11

Houston 2010 ?It?s TWINS!

Jerseymomma  EDD 1/26/11

Wifey006 EDD 1/21/11

Shaunie EDD 1//11

mn*plumm EDD1/14/11

VAL215 EDD 1/1/11

mita0523 EDD 1/7/11

Tripmomma EDD 1/2/11

alchris EDD 12/25/10

queenbone EDD 12/18/10

waitingforbaby#2

flgirl79

Smbd EDD 11/28/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

Jodyplustwinsx2

Irishdo EDD 10/28/10 ? It?s TWINS!

Frankie EDD 10/31/10 ? Team GREEN!

Triple7s EDD 11/2/10

Iluvadam ? It?s twins!

Eyenerd EDD 10/21/10 ?It?s a BOY!

Firsttogo  EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a GIRL!

bride526 EDD 10/5/10

MrsGabbs4Ed EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a BOY!

SarahMN EDD 10/2/10

angw79 EDD9/29/10

ougrad1 ? It?s Twins! (BOY + GIRL!)

Luckiest03 EDD 9/4/10

MinnEMsota ?It?s a BOY!

JosiPeaches ?c/s scheduled  8/16/10 -It?s a GIRL!

mrs.a.butler EDD8/19/10

2IF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

Butterbean52 ? Baby Boy, Max

Brougham7-15-06 ?Baby Girl, Audrey

kristyn&ken ? Baby Boy, Sawyer & Baby Girl, Noelle

KellyOsu23 ? Baby Boy, Blake

disney04 ? Baby Girl, Kendall

Meringue57 ?Baby Boy, Henry

Onemorelittleone 

Mhop -Baby Girl, Maggie

Sunshine173 ?Baby Girl

ttangel98 ? Baby Boy

hibiscus2007 -Baby Boy, Jackson, Baby Girl, Sophia, & Baby Boy, Colin

Jillrock96- -Baby Girls, Cecelia & Charlotte

SweetieP -Baby Girl, Natalie

MrsTeejer ?Baby Boy

RRHsMom ? Baby girl

DSU98 - Baby Girl, Ashley!

SLM05 -  Baby boys, Jonathan, Brandon, Christopher

isabella22 ? Baby boy

CHI-06 - Baby girl

Doozieanne Baby boy, Ethan

hopeful9 ? Baby girl, Lila

Hawaiibridegrm ? Baby boy, Jenson

slsbride ? Baby boy, James

Mrs.LisaP - baby Girl

mrsmiller06 ? Baby Girl, Alyssa

Ladavis ? baby Girl, Piper

mrs.viv07 ? Baby boy, Gabriel

LisaK2B ? Baby Girl, Ally

Calips ? baby boy, Beck 

Home_slice - Baby Girl, Emma

Craziheazo ? Baby Girl, Bella

Bestthingscome - baby Girl, Lily

Tonya_G - baby Girl, Lily 

Firsttogo - Baby Boy, Lincoln 

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW: It?s hard to believe the summer is half over, what do you have planned that you haven't done yet?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: ***2IF weekly check-in***

• Update: I thought Japan had cured my m/s, but I still have it.  I got the results from my quad screen back: "No evidence of problems".  My big u/s is 8/3 but we are going to stay on team green.

QOTW: We need to spend more time at the beach!  I don't think we've had a chance to go down once since the summer began.  I also need to get cracking on planning DS's b-day party.

Married 9-4-04

• Hi everyone!

Good deal on the quad screen, queenbone!  I had my AFP drawn yesterday so we should hear next week.

Update:  We returned from 2 weeks in Seattle this past weekend and had a fantastic trip...including playing with sommerrayne and Rhayna last Thursday!  We didn't share that I'm pg until the day that we left 3 weeks ago, so most people still don't know (except via FB).  And, as eyenerd was sweet enough to ask below, yesterday we found out that we're having another GIRL!  There was something blocking her bowel so we'll have to have another u/s to see what's going on there.  I'm very excited!!!

QOTD:  We've already made our two big trips, so we're here for the duration!  Kira's doing a little camp next week but August will be wide open, long, and hot...hopefully we can keep busy (i.e. stay sane) in the a/c in various places.  My job while she's in camp next week is to better organize her outgrown clothes, knowing now that we'll be able to use them again. :)

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!!!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Loading the player...
  • No real update here. Only 2dpiui...

QOTD: We need to get to the pool more! It's been so hot here and we are so busy that we just haven't went.

ETA: DD's 3rd bday party is next month! We are super excited about that.

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • can i join? i'm on my 5th cycle TTC, but we dealt with IF the first time around as well. i'm currently in the 2ww on a clomid/trigger/TI cycle.

• UPDATE:  Had my ET this morning.  I couldnt be happier.  WE transfered two beautifl embies.  Both were 8 cell, one was an A and the other was a B.  I am hoping this 2ww is kind to me

QOTW:  I know with summer half gone i really want to spend more time at the beach.  We have gone a few times.  The amusement park is on the list

• Hello!!!  My EDD is Sept 8 but, with twins they wont let me go past 38 weeks.  I'm currently 33 wks and really expect them no later than about 36.

My plans include having babies and that's as far as I can get at this point.  : )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JMayJMay member

Update: Thought we really hit it this time around, but not so, says AF's arrival.  BUT, instead of sulking this time, I feel optomistic, as I can now see clear evidence on my chart that the things I'm doing are improving my cycle, and hopefully, increasing my chances at #2.  I'm closer to having a regular cycle than I ever have in my life!

QOTW: Get rock-hard abs by August. ROTFLMAO.  I think I'm good, actually... I wanted to get settled in our new place, and that's done. Now we're planning on camping in August & I'm excited about that.  =-)

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Hey Ladies!  Congrats on all the good news!

I am still hanging in there :)  C-sect is now a little over 3 weeks away.  It's a little surreal to see my name second from the bottom of the BFP list!  Doing okay despite the heat.

QOTW - we went to the beach for a week in May and have been homebound since.  We have her nursery set up and there are just a few more loose ends to tie up before D-day.

• Update:  Got the start of AF so this month is a no go.  I am bummed but not surprised.  

QOTW:  I want to spend more time with DH and DS doing stuff.  We have been so busy with family obligations that we haven't been able to enjoy our weekends together. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Update: Still checking for blood everytime I go to the bathroom and still a little shocked that we are finally pg.  RE's office called Friday afternoon to say the beta was "very good" but have to wait until today for the RE to sign off before I get the actual number.  We told our parents this weekend, since they have been and always will be our support system through all of lifes ups and downs.  MILs reaction was PRICELESS.  The RE's u/s is scheduled for Aug. 4th and it cannot get here soon enough.  :)

QOTW: We did vacation early this year (thank God we did too, since cruising while pg would not have been too fun) so nothing great for this summer.  I want to make Eli a quilt (that I was supposed to make when he was a baby) and then get started on one for this baby.  We also have to finish our basement remodel - which was due to a flood... boo!

ETA: My EDD based on my LMP is March 29th, since I know that is how my OB cacluates is.  Although even by the trigger/IUI it would be very close to that date, so that's what I am going to use.

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Update:  IUI #1 was a BFN.   I'm going in today for a CD3 u/s and get my plan for this month.  If this IUI doesn't work, then we move on to IVF.

QOTW:   We definitely need to get to the pool more and there are a ton of things I want to do with K like head up to the mountains for the day that I just haven't had time for this summer. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CHI-06CHI-06 member

Hello!  I haven't been on here in awhile...glad to see a lot of BFP's added to the list!  I have been doing well...my oldest just turned 2 and our new lil girl is 4 months old now.  I feel slightly crazy but have already started to think about #3... we have 2 more frozen and might go back this fall again.  Two more chances...I don't think I will do a fresh cycle again.

QOTD:  Going to the beach.  We haven't been yet this summer and I really wanted to take my daughter at least once!

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • imagekamcfarlane:

can i join? i'm on my 5th cycle TTC, but we dealt with IF the first time around as well. i'm currently in the 2ww on a clomid/trigger/TI cycle.

Of course!  I'll add you next week :)

Married 9-4-04

• imageJosiPeaches:

Hey Ladies!  Congrats on all the good news!

I am still hanging in there :)  C-sect is now a little over 3 weeks away.  It's a little surreal to see my name second from the bottom of the BFP list!  Doing okay despite the heat.

QOTW - we went to the beach for a week in May and have been homebound since.  We have her nursery set up and there are just a few more loose ends to tie up before D-day.

I know when I did the check-in I thought, next week Josi will move up to Labor watch! Yippee!!!!

Married 9-4-04

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"