New Orleans Babies

Birth Photography

Does anyone know of a photographer that does births in New Orleans? As a wedding photographer, having great pictures of the event is really important to me, but google isn't coming up with any great answers.
www.nolabirthphotographer.com www.angellemissios.com _______________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Birth Photography

• I live on the Northshore and contacted just about every photographer inquiring about birth photos.  All but one said they have never done a birth session and were not interested.  Katharine Bentz is the only one that said she had not done a birth session before but was really excited to try.  She lives on the Northshore but serves the New Orleans area too.  There is actually a website of birth photogs around the US but none are near LA.  An old high school friend that now lives in Austin does birth photog and I put Katharine in touch with her to answer her question on logistics.  Obviously I have not used her yet, but her website has beautiful baby/children photography.  I want her to do a few maternity pictures next month for me just to meet her.  I hope this helps. 
    BFP 10/31/12, MC 11/9/12 - We had to say goodbye before we could really say hello. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I recently used www.jeniajohnsonphotography.com for the birth of my son as well as newborn pictures. She did an AMAZING job. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a birth photographer. I didn't even know she was there :) Worth every penny!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Aww, thanks R! I didn't know you were on the bump :) Hope you are doing well and rec'd your disc in the mail!

Shooting the birth was an amazing experience for me and I would love to shoot many more! If you are interested in more information, send me a PM or check out my site :)

Nia, Mom to Jayden Michael, Born 12/04/06, Adopted 12/07/06
    And Elias Parker, Born 3.5 weeks early 12/20/2011 image
    FINALLY!!! After 7 years of infertility! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"