South Florida Babies

*MellyB*

Did you try the Huevos?!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: *MellyB*

• YES! They were DIVINE! It was a group work dinner thing so the big boss ordered a whole bunch of tapas to split. I made sure the Huevos Por Fin were one of them. THEY WERE AWESOME! Everyone loved them. The jamon iberro (sp?) was freaking divine. The cheese platter...manchego (sp?) is my new favorite. I also tried the Bunuelos de Bacalao. WOW. Delish. For dinner I had the Paella - seafood and meat. It had chorizo. Wow again. Somehow I made room for dessert but was disappointed with my Apple Tort Dome comparied to my coworker's choice which was some kind of bread pudding thing with coffee ice cream that I will go back to that place just to get. It was awesome.

I also had a glass of wine. I now am on a search for more Spanish wines. The one I had was Ribero de Duero - I think the brand/celler was Porto? WOW. The BEST RED WINE I HAVE EVER TASTED. Ever. I need to find it somewhere else and buy a bottle so that once this baby comes I can drink it all by myself.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::butting in::

You are making me so hungry, Mel!  I hope we can make it there, again, for Miami Spice this year.

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah!  Glad you liked it.

FYI - the Sedano's house wine (Taberna...) is a fairly decent wine and cheap!  LOL

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. See, wasn't it worth it even though you didn't want to go Stick out tongue

My favorite red wine is Navarros Correas Malbec - they sell it at Publix and it's only like 12 bucks...Super yummy!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"